Thread: real lambo sound for a lambo replica!

real lambo sound for a lambo replica!

does anyone whats the best way to get a real lambo sound? is it the exhaust or the engine? the engines will be either a v6 or v8. whats better a v8 or v6 ? those are the only engines that people use for replicas. what the hell does a real lambo sound like ? ive heard one before. so i dont even know what the hell it sounds like. is it like a ferrari sound? a loud explosive v8 sound? or a quiet sound like a bmw? anyone know of any good ideas? ??? if i decide to get a lambo rep . i will need it to sound good . otherwise i will get a 355, noble , gt40 or something else. ;D

Re: real lambo sound for a lambo replica!

the general concensus is that the cheapest way to get the v12 sound is with an asian v6 (watch the Attack kit videos, it uses honda v6). the best way is to get a fairly quiet v8 and get 180degree headers along with a good exhaust, so that it will sound like a ferrari at higher revs and quiet at lower revs. you can find many sound clips here and on kitcentral. it just depends on what you want and how much $ you got. some have even thrown in a load of $ for a BMW V12 for the real v12 sound, but it's not the ferrari or lambo v12 sound really but who cares.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Re: real lambo sound for a lambo replica!

i heard somebody say that a v6 is better on this site before, on my post i made a mistake i said that ive heard one before. what i meant was i never heard one before. i forgot the never in there. does a ferrari and lambo sound the same? or somewhat close? i did hear a ferrari 355 before . it sounded just like the exhaust the rice burners have but not as loud. :