Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whata loser

Whata loser

A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

Re: Whata loser

OMG, if i had an f40 i wouldnt mount those bars on top of the roof ,and the black wheels doesnt seem to go well with the car too.Is that a kit or a real f40 ? It looks like a real ferrari.

I dont know if id call anyone with a f40 a loser.* In fact if he can afford to go bike riding in it, he's gotta be a winner...

brobably a Mark Cuban, Richard Branson type.

Is it me or is that one of the cars built by the company from Austria? The carbon fiber wing looks like their setup. good lookin' car. bike rack is a bit tacky though.
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

As strange as it is to us, a lot of the cars we love are pretty normal cars in Europe. No, by that I don't mean that they are common.. But in a lot of Europe, I saw Lambos, F360s, etc. parallel parked on the streets every evening. As a matter of fact on one tour I was on in Paris, the guide was talking about it. She said that it doesn't matter how rich you are in Paris, in the evening you are driving around the block trying to find a parking place just like everyone else...
    http://www.fiero-performance.com/misc/songman355a.gif      Fiero-Performance.com      [url=http://www.fiero-performance.com/coastrun/]2nd Annual California Coast Run[/url

Well I'm a cyclist so looks cool to me. I have been trying to figure out how to get my bike on my 355 also. I guess you have to be a cyclist to appreciate this one.

I'm with you! I'm a sponsored XC rider and my bike will be on the Diablo when I go to races!

If that's the definition of a loser then I wish I could be so unlucky!
    Even the longest journey begins with the first step.

Why not just throw a trailer hitch on too
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

lambo1 if you ask me I don't think that is too bad of an idea at all. Wait till you see Funnywheels done. It will have a trailer hitch and I think it is going to look sharp.