Thread: Real Diablo Rant

Real Diablo Rant

Guys...

I was out at a very trendy european bar/resturaunt last night in NYC and it was warm enough to be outside. The women were all European and were among the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen to say the least. All of a sudden...this white diablo roadster pulls up...and when you spend all your free time looking at replicas and then a real one pulls up you almost want it to be a replica. Anyway...this fat slobb that actually managed to stuff his eurotrash ass into this georgous "vessle" gets out of the car and walks in with the hottest young buya hottie ever. I was like god damn...and my friend (who can actually afford to buy his own exotics and often makes fun of my lambokit calling it a garbage truck cause of the way it sounds...lol ) said to me if you were here in your yellow garbage truck you could probably steal her away...later on in the night when they were leaving...she made eye contact with me and she totally smiled and I was like damn...women will be with anyone if they have enuff cizash.
    But back to the kitcar world...I was checkin the car out as best i could without makin it noticable and it is really amazing how close the replica from d&r is to the real deal. The only way i could tell from the quick looks that it wasnt a kit is that i think the d&r windows dont go all the way up to the roof or at least thats what i was told at carlisle. I have no idea why that would be.
    Anyway I am still awestruck by how amazing the car is in real life. Just breath taking.
    wish i could afford to sell my countach kit and do a diablo but they are just too damn expensive...

Eric

Re: Real Diablo Rant

I live in California 65% of the women are streight out gold diggers.These are the typical questions from these types of girls who are out to steel your money.One of my relitives is a gold digger and she has over 90 houses,she soakes every man she meets.She has been known to rent a U-haul and totally clean out the house,she has also been known to withdraw all the money from a joint saveings account.
    1.What do you do for a liveing?
    2.Do you own your own home or rent.
    3.What is the most expensive thing you've baught?
    4.What city do you live in?
    5.What kind of car do you drive?
    6.Are you married,single or divorced.
    (I have these exact questions asked on a regular basis)
    These type of women are definately not worth haveing.
    I have a Testarassa kit and enjoy watching the reaction of people when I pull up.Some Lambos had the side windows that went up half way but I belive the Mercilago has standard side windows.There are some people who look down on kits,because they are usually self centered and think there better than everyone else.Even if you baught a real Lambo it still wouldn't be good enough (do an Internet search on Passive Agressive disorder).I once knew someone who looked down on kits and while whatching an old low budget movie he kept bragging how those lambos were real and he would say things like those cars are awsome!Totally cool!Up untill they side swiped each other a few times,then he came to the conclusion that they wouldn't do that with real Lambos (some people think they know every thing).I enjoy being me and thats that.

The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

The D&R windows will do go all the way up the proper way and seal without ugly black trim on the outside edge of the roof like some other roadster builds. The trick is the windows need electronics to roll down before opening and roll up after closing the doors. I wired the windows on there build of a yellow roadster.
    Steve

thanks for that speed...i didnt know what the deal was on them...
    I want one of those soooo bad

if you like the diablo so much then whats wrong with going up to the car and taking a good look at it. then give the guy props for having it. i dont see why you have to try to look at it without giving him the satisfaction. even if you and me try to not give him the props . he will get it from ALOT of other people on the road. so im saying if you like the car just go ahead and get a good look at it . nothing wrong with that. even if you hate the bastard , its ok. he will get worried that you might steal his girl anyways . ;D

Lovetogofast

You are right...I probably should have...but if you were there to see this guy...i mean a huge show off...u probably wouldn't have wanted to give him the satisfaction either...just my 2 cents...in retrospect i would love to have hawked the car up and down lol...