Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: photo shop help

photo shop help

could i talk anybody into putting me one of those new mesh type grills in the front bumper [red],i want to see what they look like.or any thoughts about a different type of grill besides the old 3 bar grill.i know the pic sucks,i cant take a pic for some reason

Re: photo shop help

The car's looking great Mike. I wish I could help with the photoshop, but the network nazis here at work took my photoshop away from me. Bastards.... ;D The back panel looked good, too, in the Mall. Anymore shots you can share?

PS We need to work on your photo skills...

Bob
    Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

i hate damn network nazis.ill try to have some pics of my white 512 im just about finished with on this weekend,ive stiil got to finish the big windshield on it,its a lot better looking car than this red one

Hey Mike....
    I was looking at modifing the pic for you, but I can't really see anything other than either the stock "egg-crate" going in there or putting in a black mesh. Really, the pic is too far away to try to modify it and be able to "see" whats done to it. From that distance, it would look black anyway.

Bob

Here's the pic cleaned up a bit and doubled in size. I like it with the gapping openings (including the sides). No strakes here...

What is a photoshop and how does it work?
    So whats wrong with a replica?

thanks bob, im going to take some better pics this weekend.i lost a lot of weight ,if you know what i mean,i suddenly have a lot more free time and money.ive been seeing one of those lighting ford trucks around town with a body colored mesh grill.and its red,it looks factory but its probably not,and it looks really cool,thats kinda where i got the idea.instead of sitting back in the grill opening it sits flush with the outside edge of the hole,i know it sounds strange but it looks good on the truck,i was just wondering what it would look like .when you get a chance look at those taillights dj golen put up on tech and tell me what you think

Capt: Photoshop is a photo editing software package by Adobe. To "photoshop" something is to edit a photo.

Mike: Hope things are on the rebound for you then....The lights look similar. I kind of like the one on the left because of the way the vertical lines cross the light instead of the concentric circles of the one on the right. I'm not a purist, so I couldn't tell you which was a knock-off and which was OEM. Personally, I like the newer Vette lights that are slightly square. I think they go better with the linear lines of the 512, but that's me. ;D

Bob

ill have to look at the new vette lights,i hadnt thought about those.i really like the current vette,i cant believe i didnt even think about them,thats kinda my current dream car.

Hey Mike!

I'll do it for you if you take a better picture of the car. Send me the pic to djdestru@djdestruction.com

(I do photoshop for a living )