Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Motorcycle kit

Motorcycle kit

Hi all,

Well recently shifted to motorcycles due to my age and I have no money for no kitcar. Well, I got this idea ive been thinking about in my head for a couple of days now. Since Im going to buy a motorcycle this summer in 05', I cant really buy the motorcycle I really want... a Hayabusa, because thats too advanced for me, but I was thinking that mabye it would be cool idea if someone made a kit that can fit on a bike that would make it look like a hayabusa...

Good Idea?
    -If you build it...they will buy.-

Re: Motorcycle kit

that bike is all about power, looks just make it recognizable. if you fit a low end bike (somehow) with panels from a totally different one, it might pass off as one for a few days, but in the end it probably wont be worth it :P

im not a bike guy and couldnt tell one from the other, so to people like me, its all the same
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

FataLDeath, its not worth it. It your wanting to save money buy one that was laid down and redo it. Keep an eye here:http://www.madmanbiker.com/
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

Some motercycles get worse gas milage than a car.If you look long enough you can pick up a used kit for $1000 To $2500 (sometimes less on e-bay).Yes it is possible to build a kit bike.You would need to replace the fuel tank (hayabusa stickers for the tank are usually avalable at most hayabusa cycle shops) .The doner cycle should be of simular size.You wouldn't necessarily have to replace the tank and fenders, just slap on some hayabusa stickers on the tank on a simular looking bike (possibly have it painted the same color).Just remember if it rains you'll get soaked,I would personall stick with a car.Heres an interesting potential kit,buy a Mustang thats about 5 to 8 years old and replace and customize the front to look like an 2005 mustang.For safety your better off getting a car.
    The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

Forgot one thing to make it look like a Busa, left side exhaust.
    Also here is a good place to go:
    http://www.tapeworks.com/
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

Just bought a new bike the other day, 2002 GSXR 750 Black and silver! And it was only $4.99
    Attached Images Attached Images    

how good is the gas milage on something like that there
    I dont wanna grow up i&#039;m a Toys R Us kid

Unlimited, well until my hand gets tired...wait that sounds bad!

Do a search for innotech crea on google. I own 2 of their 3 kits, and there show winners.
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

If you find the sorry SOB that stole my sport bike last week you could get it cheap. >