Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my concept

my concept

Hello,
    * *This is my concept, or should I say concepts.* I'm building one of them and planning on building the second one.* I have an interest in cars that do not have compound curves.* The first one is based off a 33 ford/prowler.* The second one is based off of the chrysler me412.* I would be interested to see what designers like Wyatt that truly have talent and creativity could come up with not using compound curves.* Comments and designs are welcome.
    Thanks,
    Scott

Re: my concept

8)...Is that clay your sculpting ? Or foam? I watched FOOSE build a few cars for the car show a week or two ago. They said they were working with clay ...built-up on the old bumper, of a new car, sculpting it to desired shape. They then painted ..what I thought was a gel coat with hand brushes... Then layed fiber & resin.

Your red one looks ineresting. If it came onto the market with a brand name attached, Like Rolls Royce ....everyone would be in awe.

Looks good Scott. Keep the dream rolling...
    Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

Yea im going to build my own homebuilt supercars after im done building my lamborghinis first then im going to build a supercar using an Ultima GTR chassis then mating it with a Viper V10turbo charged making more than 1000bhp is my goal. My goal is to make a supercar that will out perform the Enzo, Saleen S7, Murcielago and even the SSC but the cost of an Ultima. Its going to be difficult but if ricers can build civics for under 50k and out perform a viper then only god knows were can i take the technology of a kitcar and mate it with a supercar and see what the end reasult comes out to be.
    So whats wrong with a replica?

Good luck on that, since an Enzo was clocked at 228mph at the 2004 Gumball in Morocco ;D
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

aconcepts

that is awsome and it looks like foam
    I use it alot in my designs
    like my elana is going into that stage now for desired shape and body conture

Quote Originally Posted by AutoMX
    Good luck on that, since an Enzo was clocked at 228mph at the 2004 Gumball in Morocco* ;D
    Already an Ultima can beat it and with a small block chevy. I can already think of what my design will do with a Viper Henssey engine.

Fine, Hijack my thread :-\
    But since we are on the subject, there are much cheaper ways than using a viper engine. Maintenance issues also will be much more expensive. My recommendation would be to stick with a forced induction GM engine. And if you are really planning on 1000hp, I would hate to see the bill for the transaxle to handle that power. I won't say you can't do it, because too many people have told me I couldn't do what I am doing now, but there are a lot of things to consider. I will admit that my current project has been more difficult than I originally thought and I have barely begun on the chassis and still have body work to complete.
    Scott

Back to the car. Man that is sweet. When will you have the roadster done.

Swoodard23 thats why the car is still on the drawling broad because before i can take a chance like that im going to have to do alot of reasreach. Thanks for the advice!

As for those designs i hope they become a reallity. are you planning to use donnor cars? or custom chassis? What type of engine do you have in mind?