Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Koenigsegg CC

Koenigsegg CC

Ive seen a few topics on this car but there all old and seem to wonder....

I think its gotta be one of the most gorgeous designs ever and would love to have ago at a kit version.
    Im just wondering if there are any Koenigsegg CC Replicas around or on the drawing board?

There dosnt seem to be much talk of one but its got to be one of the most famous cars in present motoring so Ive got my fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Scott

Re: Koenigsegg CC

well thats because no one knows the worlds fastest production car, ironically enough. i have an accurate 3d model of the CC and interior, but thats gonna be fairly big bucks to make it, and I don't do plugs myself. :
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

rear
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

EVERYONE- go to your local video rental store and pick up "Gumball 3000" the latest installment. There's a guy that takes a Koenigsegg CC and that thing breaks more than a Jaguar! Granted, the gumball is nothing short of torture but that thing has alot of problems. Tekademics also has a few different gumball and players run "documentaries" that are worth the coin. Dont get me wrong, I do like the Koenigsegg CC along with the new Bugatti W16 quad turbo!
    Darren

is it new ? ive been looking but had no luck. what store did you buy it from? ???

Actually, I downloaded it as a torrent from http://www.suprnova.org/, you have to download ABC as well in order for it ti work
    Darren

yea that koenigsegg was the first prototype and that was the testing :P

No, that was purchased by the U.K. cat that drives it. Not the test mule, sorry.
    Darren

i have the gumball movie, mischief 3000, and i've talked to gumballers. in fact, i just pulled this off the Ultimate Rally forums (the race version of the gumball in 2006):

"As for the Koenigsegg in Gumball: It was a pre-production model, that had been tested by the press, because the actual car was late. " :

See what I mean about Koenigsegg topic wondering :P

anyway I have seen the Gumball Movie its fantastic! Ive got plans to go gumballin in the next couple of years looks like some crazy fun!

So I take it there are no CC kits around at the mo?

Scott