Thread: Gauges are here!

Gauges are here!

the Gauges are $950 shipped with all custom senders if you buy in now and $1025 if you wait.* I have 5 sets now.* The actual cost of the gauges and senders alone are 867.90 without any modification so you can see that the upcharge is very minimal for all the artwork.* After you factor out shipping theres a few bucks added per set for the mods.

It seems kinda high but if you compare these to the VDO horse for $800, its really a no brainer.

Look at these beauties!!!!* These are pics of the actual gauges and not photoshop jobs.* These were taken of the gauges today at the factory prior to being sent to me in the morning.* The one other obvious logo mod will be added before you get them.

Of course nothing goes smoothly... the sticker people made them reverse so the horse is black on a white circle. I am having them remade in reverse but to everyone that ordered, I will send out the gauges at your request and you can add the horses yourselves if you like. Let me know!

Email me at phunkyp@pacbell.net for pics, I dont feel like shrinking the pics where you cant see the detail.

Ari, you should change this back, 90K is too small for pics.

Re: Gauges are here!

Pete,
    Can you keep me posted on the status of the gauges? I will most likely post them in this thread, one pic at a time that is ;D.
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

My VDO cockpit series was $325 and included all of the senders.* The clock was an extra $55.* No horse though.*

The guages i used in my car look like OEM Ferrari with orange hands on the dials, a few samples posted.

You can order the cockpit series with white hands to just like the VDO guages they make for Ferrari.

Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

if youve got some OEM gauges that looks like OEM Ferrari, You must be dating the VDO prez's daughter, I have yet to see any VDO gauges that look anything close to OEM. In fact they look so different, it takes away from the entire interior IMO.

I equate it to putting American Eagle wheels on a replica.

To me the orange hands on the gauges were comparible to chrome American Eagle wheels.

You'd have to see these to understand fully, Stang will post comparisons in a few days, you''ll see.....

OEM Ferrari looks like this.* I can order VDO with white hands as well. If you have a set of OEM Ferrari and ant to use them, get the senders from VDO and use them on the Ferrari stuff. Same manufacturer.

What do your instruments look like?

Dave

VDO Kit

Quote Originally Posted by Modena
    You'd have to see these to understand fully, Stang will post comparisons in a few days, you''ll see.....
    Do you know the status on my set of gauges Pete? I cant post pics until they are recieved. Please let me know

I just got my set of gauges today. They look awesome! Almost a spot on match to the OEM ferrari gauges. The kit is complete and included a speedometer calibrating cluster, ford fuel level in tank unit with sender, transmission driven unit for my transmission for the speedometer, all mounting hardware, wiring, diagrams, and a thick manual for trouble shooting and layout schematics. This set of gauges is actually better than what I was expecting by far!!

I have them compaired to my OEM cluster and I have to admit they are darn close!! Take a look for yourself......