Thread: What I want for CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

What I want for CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

somebody, PLEASE buy this for me!!!!!!!!!!! I may actully give up my countach for one like this one day... http://www.kitcars.com/Classifieds/A...sified_id=1262 *. LOOK AT THE INTERIOR ON THIS SUCKER!!!! FLAWLESS!

Re: What I want for CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

No offence intended but the reason that this car is still for sale after months of trying is because the interior is so far from being authentic. *The steering wheel and column? *The guages, no dash vents. *Other than that it looks pretty good. *Besides the fact that he just bolted the licence plate just anywhere. *
    One more thing, "they did not want side windows??" That is because the side windows are one of the hardest and most expensive parts of building the car.

Frog.
    Very nice car. Unfortunately, you cannot have it for Christmas. I am having it seized, and impounded. If you notice, the person has provided photographic evidence of their complete and total disregard for parking regulations, by parking it in a Handicapped space. He (or she) who cannot read, cannot drive a Lamborghini. I shall have to go get it immediately..

LOL....J/K ;D :P

Great car!
    Steve
    87 3.1Turbo GT Spyder

Yea, I saw a few other pics of the interior and noticed the shifter set-up.... :-/ that has to go. But the contour and dash size looks real good and I like the way the guages are set up! I don't like the large flat steering column eithor or whatever it is. I hear ya about the windows..... I know they are a pain and that was just an excuse. Other than a few minor details like that....I think the car is incredibly HOT!