Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 piece 360 950.00

5 piece 360 950.00

Any one know the story on this offer www.lamborghinireplica.com
    About the 17th add down small pic, FOR SALE rear clip for Fiero 360 style
    He goes by italianknightrider..... Interesting price. ???????????????????????

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

Re: 5 piece 360 950.00

these parts are the same as illuders body , i cut them an stretched the rear fenders out 5 1/2 inches an glased them back together ,then some guy sent me 2 $950.00 U S postal money order from PA , so i deposited it an told them when i get off work tuesday of the next week* i would ship the parts ,my bank called me Monday an said my bank account was frozen for 10 days ,then Matt Richee emailed an said he was sending a truck that after noon to pick up the parts ,i told him i had to go to work an we will sort this out tue after noon ,i,m off so tuesday morning the repository for all postal money orders called an wanted to talk to me about making copies of U S POSTAL money order an cashing them back at the post office ,an then depositeing the FAKE COPIES INTO MY bank account ,so i had to send a copy of the stamped letter to them from MATT RICHEE, S address in PA ,that evening i get another call from the feds for cashing over $1000.00 in fake U S* POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ,so i had to tell what happen again an send copies of the stamped letter again ,they got back to me about 7 days latter an said they went to the address it was a store in PA ,but the Owner an workers said* MATT RICHEE did not work their nor did anyone know of him ,so i threw the parts in my trailer an they are still their ,i may sell them latter but the person will have to have cash money,* i called an talked to JOHN WATSON about the 360 an we were kicking around prices ,an he said IF HE MADE A FULL SIZE BODY it would be about $15,000.00 an could possible come with rear wide track susp. an use a custom windshield ,BUT HE TOLD ME HE WAS NOT WORKING ON ONE AT THIS TIME !!! I TOLD HIM, I DO HAVE A REAL 360 front cap & bumper on my stretched fiero an a pair of 355 inner doors ,no outside door skins as of yet

So fellow forum members an ladies be careful with your money & parts* * *
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

did you build/sell an IRA before??

i got the parts from a guy in my area on a trade for a fiero chassis , after i got the rear section an head light covers , 5 months past , i went back to see about the rest of the parts an the guy had moved to FL. an i could not get in touch with them ,after several attempts an no luck i stopped calling so i have 2 rear fenders for a 9" stretched fiero ,a tonneau cover ,engine cover & a modified rear bumper FOR SALE !!! SAME REAR CLIP YOU HAVE JUST LONGER IT DOES LOOK BETTER LONGER ,I MAY LIST it on ebay , maybe some one could put it on a import TUNER car or something it would make someone a great start for $950.00 plus shipping I JUST WANT IT GONE REALLY 8) ;D
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

why dont you post on the forum or email me some pics? you have my personal email address.

Please post photos of the 360 parts you have for sale in the MALL section on the forum and list individual prices for each part (if you're are willing to sell each parts separately)....We all like to see what it is you are selling....A lot of readers are asking for 360 replica panels and where to find them.

The more people see them the better the chance of getting good money for them...

Regards

VK
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

I would like to see pics and more info. If possible, please email them to me at superstang460@yahoo.com
    Thanks in advance,
    Bob
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

i just sent the pictures to you superstang460 on your yahoo mail 8) ;D

I tried to post the pictures but each one exceeds the 100k limit. I am not sure how to resize them. Sorry I couldn't figure it out for you. :-\
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

hey here's a image resizing program it works very well and it's free here ya go

http://www.download.com/3000-2192_4-10021962.html

Jordan