Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lamborghini 6.0 kit

Lamborghini 6.0 kit

http://www.kitcars.com/Classifieds/A...sified_id=1507

can anybody tell from wich company this kit is ? Thanks a lot

GOOD LOOKING CAR

Re: Lamborghini 6.0 kit

its hard to tell, i've talked to these guys before and got pics when it was being built. it was listed on kitcar.com as the first completed 6.0 but wasn't complete when the ad was placed. The mirrors need to be fixed, for something as easy as that which would make the car look soo much better. i also notice the rear light bezels are wrond and the rear air vents are not wide enough so when looking at other companies kits look for those three things and you may be able to narrow it down. it is a very good looking car though.
    www.exoticglass1.com

Try E-Mailing the dood and ask.
    :urbancowboys88@hotmail.com
    The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

ive emailed him but i get this from him

= I'm sorry I wouldn't be able to tell you where the kit is from

:-/ ? anybody ?

I think it must be their own. The IFG, EXOTIC REBODIES and NAERC all have the correct rear light bezel and this car doesn't so they must have used a VT kit from someone and modified it to the 6.0.
    www.exoticglass1.com

Wheover makes it........ that's alot of freakin money for that car. It remonds me of my Countach. You can see the stock AC controls, Cheep Alpine(needs the dvd screen display in a Diablo), the wheel wells are a little too obvious(looks like the wheel should be set out a little more). Again....I am only judging by the pics I see and lighting. Ian incredible replica though! I spent $30,000 for my Countach and use that as a price guidline. I could see the car possibly going for $50,000 Becaue i is so nice! But $70,000??????????? That's too much to me. Very nice picture from the back of the car though. Looks real!

so its from there own huh ? can anybody tell wich company has the best 6.0 kits ?

The NAERC has the best looking and closest to the real car.
    www.exoticglass1.com

I couldnt tell you who manufactured the kit BUT thats a really nice car!!!!But I do agree he is askin to much.I think mine will be around 30,000. when completed.So yes ,70,000.is really hi.
    Ray

That is hard to tell what kit that is, it has the NAERC style rear bumper that goes up to the body, but the rear rad vents are not NAERC, they are too square. The Doors are not standard NAERC because the outer door skin flows into the Apillar. But they did use the VT and Lamborghini emblems from NAERC and CCD. The outer door pull handles are unique to NAERC. The giveaway might be that it is in Vancouver and that is where the NAERC bodies are from. NAERC would be my guess.