Thread: The best Kit Car

The best Kit Car

Hey Guys
    New member and know nothing about kits. Want a 355 coupe and very confused by all that I read and hear. Seen prices from 10k and up. Heard Air Dynamics is good, also Fancy cars. Any experiences out there as to who makes the best kit? Looking for a turnkey 355. Also, is 25-30k a good number? Help...very confused

Re: The best Kit Car

Use the search button about which kit is the best and as you will see that AD is the best kit there is, though John does not build turn keys. I think half the fun in doing a kit car is to get your hands dirty and do it yourself. Seeing you are new to the forum I will not raz you too much but use the search. It is not the best I will admit but can answer alot of your questions. After you have searched around here and still need answers to some of your ?'s just let me or any of the other guys on the forum and we will be able to help you the best we can. WELCOME

It depends on what your looking for me im looking for an exotic looking design(Lamborghini) some thats fast and furious. The problem is they are still expensive with the money you pay to build a turnkey from NAREC i could buy a real Countach or a gen1 Diablo. So its really not a good deal if the car is a few grand less than the orginal. Now if your talking about the best bang for the buck deal(im not talking about corvettes) get a Cobra replica because you can go out there find a mustang donner car. Take the drive line out then drop that into your cobra and you got your self a decent ride. for around 30grand or less you can make a cobra replica beat most real supercars like a real 360 or 355 and you get something as simple as a corvette to own. and as exotic as a Viper.
    So whats wrong with a replica?

As far as the 355 kit. The AD is by far the best. But I also noticed you had mentioned you are looking into a turnkey. I will have my car up for sale soon and if you are interested I can give you my info and you could come and look at what I have completed.