Thread: NEWBIE HERE!!!!!

NEWBIE HERE!!!!!

;D
    HI ALL!!! I finally found a forum for peeps with replicas! COOL!Here's pics of my car and a short video on my website. (NOT SPAMM!!!!) I have a Euro-Works MirageS with a 2.8L (with small upgrades). I hope to get to know all you peeps and trade secrets & such.... -FROG-
    www.exoticcarsgonewild.com

Re: NEWBIE HERE!!!!!

Welcome Frog! I, for one, will be picking your brain on construction tips for my IFG 25'th. I have a post with requests for reference pics for the headlight pods in the tech section. Any assistance would be appreciated. Again, Welcome to the site! 8)

Welcome to the forum FROG That is one sweet ride you got there.

Trev,

Nice Car!!! The video was cool Like Larrybud i have the ifg with a way to go. Tell us about your mods and if your happy with the performance....oooh and tell us about the attention and filling up at the station...the stuff we other guys dream about
    lambobro

WELCOME
    The car looks REALLY NICE... this is pretty cool another lambo guy that can share stories w/ us and can be of inspiration to some of us to finish our projects.
    tell us a little about the car , what kind of mods , eng, susp, brakes, any pics of the interior....

Thanks guys! I have sooo much to tell about attention with a car like that! Any pics needed or any other help needed will be my pleasure. The gas station? LOL! You are kidding me right? I never get to fill it up...... too many folks asking questions and wanting to look at the car. You wouldn't believe the names people call these cars too. I have had people call it a Ferrari all the time and I have even heard people call it a Porsche.....? I simply call it MINE!!! For you guys not driving yours yet... 1 Piece of advice. Remember, when you are driving a car like this on the road, you are not only driving for yourself, you are driving for everyone on the road around you. I guarentee, they are not paying attention to the road and conditions so they are a potentiol hazzard. Just hurry up and get around all those soccer moms that can't see you in their big ol' SUV and those people beside you trying to video tape you while they are trying to drive at the same time are really bad. PUNCH IT & GO! It's fun and plus, it makes for good talk around town. I was at an Exotic Car dealership here in Austin and the guy there said "Yea, your car is pretty well known around town." LOL! I LOVE IT! Just remember to be CAREFUL!
    I have a few mods on my 2.8L. Pully, MSD coil, Cap & Rotor, Wires, Connocal air filter(resembles a K & N cone with larger induction, No A/C(less weight and a few extra horses), a single 12" glass pack with no cat and larger piping. (LOUD AS CRAP!) I have also actually litterally smoked the tires a few times too! (Remember, these are 345 (not 335) x 35 x 15's!!!)
    The car runs about like a stock Mustang GT. 0-60 in 6.5 and 1/4 mile in low 15's - high 14's. This was done on my G-tech (which I bet my life on!) BUT..... It handles like a Lamborghini!!! OMG! The Physics of a car like this are uncompairable!
    I took a razor blade and cut around my windows.... Remember, I am in Texas, VERY HOT HERE! This allows me to completely remove the windows simply by popping them out. and pop them in as I wish. (Good for hollering at girls too. ;D ) To have a 4" gap as air like the real ones will still just not be enough with no A/C. It doesn't look bad cosmetically eithor and have had nobody say it doesn't look real because of that. They simply thing my windoys are rolled down, lol. Since I have done this, I havn't had a need for A/C, so I have a G-Ladder Supercharger sitting in my garage I am installing in place of my A/C. I hope to knock off about 1/2 sec with the Supercharger.
    My replica was built by Euro-works but I believe all the replicas are built upon the same basic concept so I am sure I can help anyone out that needs it. You guys are GREAT!!! Talk to ya again soon! Paul, -FROG-

WELCOME
    sorry for doble post