Thread: Bentley Replica where are they

Bentley Replica where are they

Hey peeps how is everyone ......I have been looking for a Bentley Azure replica for some time ,& its like no one is building them any more :-\ , so if anyone has any info on this, that would be great .
    or even a Maybach and a Phantom replica.

Re: Bentley Replica where are they

I have seen the Bentley replicas before but i dont know where you could get them. www.exoticreplicasusa.com has one for sale based on a Monte Carlo.

As for the Maybach and Phantom my guess is you gonna have to wait for those ones.
    So whats wrong with a replica?

I'm not sure what the draw is to replicating a Maybach is - the nicest part about those cars isn't the looks, it's the 100,000 dollars of creature comforts.

Now, a Continental GT, I would definately be interested in.

Has anyone seen the trailer for the new Adam Sandler movie? In it he completely demolishes a Bentley Continental GT - I'm hoping that was a replica. Any info on that?

i'm sure it was a bunch of stunt cars. they would get a set of original panels to buy or borrow, and replicate them only for that film then destroy the molds like in the 007 movies. in any case, dont count on finding that as a kit at the next show.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

007 uses real Aston Martin's provided by Ford. (not kits)

Z

nope they were provided with something like 3 real cars, of which they duplicated panels with permission to make 12 specialized stunt cars for each stunt (the one where the car flips over on ice in the newest film used 3 cars, 2 of which shattered their suspension). it's just way too expensive to use the real cars because they cant resell most of them afterwards anyway. half of the stunt cars didnt even have v8s, only the ones that were used for fast straightaways.

the show Fifth Gear had a nice special about the 007 stunt car history across all the 007 films. if i remember correctly, they made 4 stunt lotuses/loti ;D for the underwater sequence, then they pulled a sealed rolling lotus chassis out of the water using a cable and gave 007 a fish to throw out.
    however they did destroy 2 or 3 DB5s in the earlier movies
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

It was 7 cars all provided by Ford

you can read here

http://www.astonmartins.com/vanquish/vanquish_007.htm

Sorry to get nerdy, butI was reading up on Astons a while back, and I remember the 007 stuff. All stunt cars had V8 with 4 wheel drive.

back on subject, I agree with MackTheKnife about replica interiors, its just not good enough to use a standard stock car for a maybach or bentely replica the interior has to also be high spec.

yea i watched the episode again and they made the 3 production cars and 4 stunt cars which used a custom chassis, custom automatic v8 and 4wd.

either way the molds are gone and the movie cars are worth double what a used normal one would cost anyway, so don't count on finding any movie derived modern day cars.

How is this for a Bentley replica.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=7251
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions