Thread: Video Download: *My Spyder, In Action!!

Video Download: *My Spyder, In Action!!

My First Video On The Web!

ENJOY!

Here is the 2meg video: Click Here To See The Street Spyder Video!

Here is the HUGE file for those who have a quick connection:
    Street Spyder High Res Video

Re: Video Download: *My Spyder, In Action!!

Your off to a good start! Try replacing the cuts with some "soft cuts" (quick dissolves). The the video will have a better flow and make it more enjoyable to watch. I can give you more tips if you are interested. You're on your way to being a video producer!

Tim
    Infinite Vision Productions
    http://www.MoreThanMeetsTheEye.com

Spyder,
    Here is my Video request . . . most of us builders stay motivated by dreaming about the reaction of others to our cars. Maybe set up the camera in the truck with a remote mike in the car and enjoy people falling over themselves to get a look at the car. It is funny how crazy some people get around exotic cars.

Spyder,
    Here is my Video request . . . most of us builders stay motivated by dreaming about the reaction of others to our cars. *Maybe set up the camera in the truck with a remote mike in the car and enjoy people falling over themselves to get a look at the car. *It is funny how crazy some people get around exotic cars.
    Now that is a GREAT idea! ;D

Way to go Spyder! The video is awesome just like the car! You've done a great job, I too want to see some video clips of people reacting to the car at gas stops, restaurants, etc. Now that would be really motivating for everyone trying to finish their cars. Kudos!!

Thanks Guys!
    The reason I did this video is to show people today, what I wanted to see when I started.

The reaction on the street is Unbelievable!
    The best reactions were in Daytona on the main strip. She wasnít tagged yet so she was just on the trailer and it was during the super street weekend, the rice burners were filming and taking pictures like she was a nude super model. I will not mention how the girls reacted.

Speaking of girls, during the filming of the video a chick in a Mustang started talking to me going down the road. It was edited out because all you could see is the two cars going slower and slower and holding up traffic.

Thanks for the ideas, I will try to get the footage.
    I am open for any ideas or request.

HI
    Spider, the video looks and sound really good it put a smile on my face. Do you live in florida ? if you do are you planing on going to the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona, I would love to see you car in person. I remember 2 yrs ago someone took a dark blue 355 trailered in ( not fininsh jet ) but it looked really nice.

Thanks.
    I live near Tallahassee. I doubt Iíll make the Turkey Run. But I might be down for the one in March.

You know, I may just as well call myself obsessed with these cars. I watch this video at leat 4 times every day, wondering when it'll be me making videos of my travels. With my digital camcorder and video editing suite, I should be able to compete with Spyder for producer of the year. I think I should get the car first though... heh.