Thread: Looking for pics, or website with pics...............

Looking for pics, or website with pics...............

Hi all,

I am looking for pics of a "naked" Mclaren F1 or Lamborghini Gallardo.....Thats just with the body panels off....Anyone know of any sites??
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Re: Looking for pics, or website with pics...............

Wow, right to the point.. AutoMX might have these but a dinner and a movie right be the better aproach ;D LOL

Kidding.. good luck!

Post them if you find anything
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

there is no Gallardo kit avalible un-stretched or stretched people are talking about making them but nothing so far ,i have inquired about 3 but it always turn out the same give me your money an i will make one ???
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

i posted a few pics of mclaren f1 assembly here, do a search.

as for the gallardo, i just have chassis prints and blueprints of the car..
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Hi all,

I'll do a search for them rite after I post this...AutoMX could you email me the pics and blueprints you have???* *email: e_jacob77@hotmail.com

edit: I ran a search under mclaren f1 pics and I came up with 5 or 6 topics and none of the pics your talking about.....Can you help me??
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Hi all,

NVR mind, I finally did a search on yahell.......Found one....

edit: check out this thread on another forum for the pic I was looking for....It isn't at the top so you'll need to scroll a lil bit......

link: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?=48633

Hi all,

Now the link isn't working, if anyone wants to see this....It is a front end shot of a mclaren f1 with no windshield or body panels at all........PM me or give me an email addy, cuz I can no posta pics.....sorry...I want to contribute I really do...If you knew my situation, I think you'd understand.........

http://69.94.88.210/index.php?topic=4886.0

sorry cant give ya the gallardo stuff, its worth something if you know what i mean.
    why do you want these things anyway?
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Hi all,

Thanx for the help!!! Really appreciate it....I have an idea on building a fiero to my tastes, combining the designs of various other cars, and am doing so research for such... Its no biggie on the Galldaro...........I've always loved the Mclaren and want to do something similar, well ok....I want radiators in the front coners and was curious as how there situated.......