Thread: help me find a website

help me find a website

for years now ive been wanting to build a lambo kit, and about a year ago i was surfing the web and i came across a kit that was not a lambo that i really liked. it was a convertible car, not a replica of any car just an exotic modern looking convertible, it had a lot of carbon fiber inside and* the name of the car was printed all the way across the back there were pictures of a red one and a yellow one and a black one, it was on a very nicely done site with many other types of kits, now i cant find it again.* heres my question, does any one have a hint where i can find sites that have a lot of different* cars to choose from , because so far i am only finding sites that offer very few varieties of cars.

thank you

Re: help me find a website

it might have been the K1 Attack if its an original design. it's one of the very few actually original kit cars.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

automx,

you are a genius, i registered on this forum just to ask that question, then after posting it i thought that it was a needle in a hay stack, but you named exactly the car i was looking for, i knew it was like intruder or interceptor, or assult, some kind of aggresive word. thank you for being a genuis!!!!

You Rock Auto
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

Shameless plug .. you can find most kit car links on my site at http://www.kitcaronline.ca/mylinks/directory/
    Visit My KitCarOnLine Blog<br />http://www.kitcaronline.ca and Links Site at http://www.kitcars.ca

my pleasure
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com