Thread: Replica Club

Replica Club

Extreme are starting a replica club, but as Terry mentioned a few months back other replicas would be welcome.

I am working with extreme to try & get the club up and running whilst they concentrate on the 360 kit.

If anyone is interested in joining send me an e-mail at andrew.hothersall@baesystems.com

I am trying to work out exactly what things the club should be offering & which shows we should attend.

Let me know if you have any suggestions. Anyone who wants to join just give me your name address & e-mail, along with details of your car/s & I will contact you asap, when everything is set up.

I havent organised a club before so any comments/suggestions/advice will be gratefully recieved.

Cheers
    Andy
    308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)

Re: Replica Club

No one interested??????

Thought there may have been a few takers given the interest in extremes kits & the appeal of a club where all replicas are welcome!

Oh well, this could be quite a cosy little club with just me, my 308 (or 355) & the extreme 360 show car!

If you would like to join us two at the next show drop me an e-mail (andrew.hothersall@baesystems.com)

Cheers
    Andy

(wooshhh ...........sorry there goes another tumbleweed)
    308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)

i,ll join your merry band of men! we will undo wrongs and fight the good fight
    i am the difinative uk kit car brain , you need me ;D

Quote Originally Posted by drew355
    No one interested??????

Thought there may have been a few takers given the interest in extremes kits & the appeal of a club where all replicas are welcome!

Oh well, this could be quite a cosy little club with just me, my 308 (or 355) & the extreme 360 show car!

If you would like to join us two at the next show drop me an e-mail (andrew.hothersall@baesystems.com)

Cheers
    Andy

(wooshhh* * * ...........sorry there goes another tumbleweed)
    im interested , but where are you at again?

Ahah! we have some takers!!!!!

I am in north england (U.K.) but we welcome members from all over the world!

We already have Dave the legendary builder of funnywheels from the USA as a member!

Obviously I realise only the U.K. members can attend the shows but I would like to try to organise build diaries & build technique info to be available at the shows from all members. This would give attending members & visitors an idea of the replica kits available. It would also give them an idea of the work involved producing the cars.

It would also be helpful as a network of friends to possibly make sourcing parts easier. i.e. fiero stuff over here is difficult to get hold of but parts for mr2's & peugeot 406 are easily avaliable.

Joining is FREE, you dont have to do anything other than send me your details & details of your car/s.

Cheers
    Andy

OK how about if i say Free beer for all members as long as it does not upset the organisers of the shows. ;D ;D

Count me in ;D
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman