Thread: Mr2 body kit possibility?

Mr2 body kit possibility?

Would it be possible to make a body kit that will fit an mr2 (the newer ones) to make it look like a porshe?
    -If you build it...they will buy.-

Re: Mr2 body kit possibility?

the question is which porsche model?
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

The last time I talked to the guy at " The Shoppe " he had a kit that was a Porsche. Here is a link to a car that it is replicating. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4557626307

the 911.

cause like 2 days ago, i saw an mr2 and at first glance, ive could of sworn it looked like a porsche. And that got me thinking if anyone made a bodykit for it that makes one look like it.
    -If you build it...they will buy.-

I know its not a replica, but what about the Veranti. It is very porsche like, a full convertable & based on the mr2.

Pics should be attached
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)

& from the rear
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)

I don't like it or the color. The headlights look good but that is about it for me. Just my opinion.

the front of that car looks pretty good but the rear is kinda bland, it has even less personality than the mr2 itself. this is just my opinion but if i were to rebody a car, i'd at least make sure it's radical and attetion getting, replica or not. this just isnt something that would get my attention on the street... :-\
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Anyone notice the F50 in that ebay link

The Carrera GT or Boxster is a more ideal replica based on the MR2. The Porsche 911 has one of the most unique drivetrain setups, that is to say the engine is mounted behind the rear axle. So replicating one... not so much. The best way to get a decent 911 is to buy an older 911 and get the 993 body panel update kit. Various people sell them. Not to mention there are a ton of updated 911's already done and being sold quite frequently on eBay.

A Carrera GT, not so keen on. Replicating this car in performance would be impossible.

A Boxster wouldn't be so bad though.