Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help with overlay

Need Help with overlay

I hope with the talent we have here someone will over lay a Ferrari 430 over a C5 Corvette. A 360 will work if you do not have the 430 they are the same car just new skin on the 430. By measuring the two I get only an inch in wheelbase and about an half inch in cockpit and almost the same across the two but I believe an overlay will help me a lot.

Re: Need Help with overlay

We've got some very talented people on here. I was taking a test drive in my car the other day after putting a new radiator in and passed a house that I thought only had a lambo 6.0.. F355 F1 and a few old hotrods. sitting in the garage... Much to my surprise the garage dor was open and there sat a 06' Maseratti "black", 05' Mucie "black" 04' F360 Hamman "red" 05' F430 "black" and a very raced out all carbon interior '99 black F360. He also had a 427 shelby cobra and yes.. another 360 challenge car that wsn't there. After talking to him and his wife for over two hours , nice guy by the way.. he is one of the drivers for the Ferrari challenge series. he was also an Ex F1 driver. he had a pic of him driving his F1 car screen printed onto vinyl which covered his garage door on the inside. The f430 is a beautiful car..
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

lucky bastard, my nieghbor just got a vette but otherwise they are pretty boring. looks like i'm in a borng area since there's plenty of exotics here. i saw a 360 in my street yesterday, but its obviously not from here..

i'll overlay the blueprints when i get home tonight
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

QUESTION ,What is the most money you would pay for a full size 430 body kit , just asking to see what kind of pockets we have here and what people think a good kit should cost them !!! ;D 8)
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

I want to see the picture you took it didn't show up.

sorry got late yesterday, but i can do it tonight
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Thanks AutoMX I look forward to seeing if this will work for me.

ironically enough there no C5 blueprints so i used the C5-R, which is about 3" longer than the C5. close enough to compare anyway
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Hi all,

Are you telling us that the c-5 is the same wheelbase as a 360?? WHOA!!!
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

but look at the winscreen rake and roof line?