Thread: Prices of a f355 coupe

Prices of a f355 coupe

hi im new to this forum ive actally been looking at what you guys say and how you guys build your kit cars and wow theyre amazing, which in turn got me very intrested in building one for my self but i was wondering how muhc are the f355 coupe version and whast the cheapest price becuase i am in college and you know how that goes most of my money goes to schooling but if i can get a good price on a coupe ill be all over it. so if anyone could help me out id be soooo grateful thanx- chris

Re: Prices of a f355 coupe

Keep looking in the Mall here and on ebay as kits show up regularly on both.

You get what you pay for in this industry.

If you are looking at a coupe then there are a few folks that have them but I am not sure of how much they would be willing to part with them for.

John Watson has a coupe version as well but not sure of the final price. Up around $8k US, I think.

Looking around for used ones is your best bet for cheaper but be prepared to fix the work that was done on it with the other owner. A lot of these kits are abandoned because it ends up being more than complex originally thought or the skills are not at the level to do it.

Not all but most on ebay would be like that so just be aware and pay attention to the shape of the panels.

Good luck.

Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

in order to help you out, it hellps to list the area that you are in and your budget. things vary greatly with location, budget, and how much you can do yourself.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

hahaha sorry .I live in orange county, my budget is around5 to 6 grand and as for what i can do on my own, my father is a machanic and my uncle works in body work so i have the body work and mechanicl part of it down. If you could help me by tellin me what would be my best choices id appreciate it. thanx

hi, nice to see someone nearby

i would suggest Gmoney's 355 kit since the vaule really cant be beaten. for about $2100 you can get the body and altezza taillights. he is located in fontana so its pretty close.

pics:
    http://69.94.88.210/index.php?topic=5396.0

the body is good overall, and won't need much work at all to get it perfect for paint.

for $5 to $6k you could get a pretty good fiero, the body, pretty good paint (materials only, given you get your uncle to paint), cheap lookalike rims such as the oldsmobile or whatever else works, and you would prebably have to stick with a stock inteiror, or slightly modify it. so in the end you'll have a pretty good body with no fiero stretching required, a good enough interior, and lights that will work. obviously it wont be perfect but if its good enough for you, then nothing else should really matter. if you want a perfect replica, count on $45 000 or so.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

wow thats great does gmoney make any coupes becuase im not much of a spider person myself, if he does id be all over it and thanks for the info i really do appreciate it.

right now he doesn't have the coupé version yet, but you can call him at 323.707.2770 and talk to him about it. essentially he could make the berlinetta (355 coupé) top on his 355 spider kit from the fiero roof by adding the appropriate 'sails' or whatever the triangle things are called on the sides. i don't think he would charge much more to make that for you, and as it would be a separate piece, you could also make it a removable hardtop in case you change your mind later and feel like taking it off.
    just remind him of what i told him about using the fiero roof for that kit, he should remember.