aconcepts

look what is comin

new kit is going now will be done sortly
    we have to much on are plate but we are still doing it
    but me and g are working on getting are business back up and on track
    here are the pics of the murc and spyder parts

Re: look what is comin

Nice work Robert...

I'm sure getting a good quality kit that is as close to what people are looking for will be a good move for you.
    Keep up the good work.

EEExotic
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

aconcepts

this is my parner and auto thanks auto cads you rock bro
    this is what we are working on now
    so maybe next week we will have the funds to finsh

Robert Please remove this post. I have been trying to call you inregards to why you posted this but your phone is off. Just to clear things up with all the members on this chat group. The build is being done at my house in California.
    1. Auto CAD's were provided to me by AUTOMX at a cost of $850.00
    2. 1/2 inche thick provided by Lowes at a cost of $2,384.00 plus delivery.
    3. Metal for framing provided by Bloomington Metal for $71.34
    4. Labor assistance provided by Gerard (myself), Mark, and Pablo.

Granted Robert has completed the rear section to a Roadster version a few months back prior to me considering the Murcielago build. But at this point I am the only one on the project. Robert I am more then glad to give you a body kit and or give you a percentage on body kits that you sell, But untill I see a return on the $4,384.00 for the ENZO that I invested (body kit or money I don't care) to help you finish the ENZO in hopes of recieving a body kit I would wish that you would not post pics with out my consent. Robert I am sorry but I am in the same boat that AUTOMX is in with the MCLAREN F1. We want to help but we are afriad to because promesis have not been completed in a timely manor. AutoMX will send you the Saleen S7 CAD's once you email him the pics of the NSX parts that you have. I tried calling you but your phone goes streight to voice mail and the voicemail is full so I can't leave a messege.

aconcepts

ok

aconcepts

I got the s7 cads already

To all who know anything about this automotive concepts guy. I recently recieved a message from someone saying this guy screwed a man out of his car and money. The guy supposedly had a v12 diablo kit that was sent to automotive concepts to be finished and now the car is supposedly missing.The email said the gentlemen is out more than 20 grand to this automotiveconcepts. The email also stated that the feds are now looking into the matter because of interstate commerce fraud issues. Is this true? Say it aint so. Automotiveconcepts where is this guys car? He gave me contact info for the guy who lost his car. I havent been able to get ahold of him yet. Does anybody remember this car? I will post more as soon as I get new info.

Quote Originally Posted by paper
    I recently recieved a message from someone saying this guy screwed a man out of his car and money. The email also stated that the feds are now looking into the matter because of interstate commerce fraud issues. Is this true? . He gave me contact info for the guy who lost his car. I havent been able to get ahold of him yet. Does anybody remember this car? I will post more as soon as I get new info.
    **Above Quote edited to save space **

Hi Paper
    you are asking if the above is true?, surely you could have PM'd AConcepts and asked him direct or waited till you had sure knowledge that it was true before posting a rumour from an email?. or maybe asked in the correct forum section
    "Consumer Opinions
    Have you had a good or bad experience with someone in the kit car world? Here's the place to tell the public!:

I have no idea if its true or not, but I suggest you read the other posts in this thread (pitbuill's post is a good starting point) maybe even post in the other forum section to see who else has any experience (good or bad with dealing with him?).

Were you thinking of buying from Aconcepts?, I would speak with pitbull first, as there seems to be a little history involving money changing hands there.

Z

After doing much research. I found the car in question. Not the actual car but proof the car was in aconcepts possesion. Images can be found at http://69.94.88.210/index.php?action...osts;start=885 also in some pics you can see the car clearly under his address. Aconcepts where is this car? My money was burning a hole in my pocket and now this. The car is striking but where is it? *More pics http://69.94.88.210/index.php?action...osts;start=795

aconcepts

paper did i not tell you I had alot of profit and loss well this is one of the cars yes I lost it but only because I lost my home and everything I owned
    but I am also building another car for him now and trying to get it done I also told you it might be better for you to go with someone other then I because of all the profit and loss I have and all the drama in my life I told you fly in and we would show you what i got and yes the man will get his car
    so anything you need to know I will tell you I am putting my own money into his car the murc spyder I did for him in the begaining and it was one of the closest in looks but now I am doing his car and trying to get it done
    I will not denye anything just ask I work 24 /7 and it shows in my work so sorry if this messes with your head
    robert