Thread: Hiya!

Hiya!

;D
    Hello, long time reader and first time poster. I have been into kit cars now for a while now and now i am actually gonna break down and buy a ferrari 355 kit for my fiero doner. I have read all about our friendly DKOV and i think i might be intrested in the mirage 355 kit as i've seen that alot of those ifg/warlock kits have too many imperfections in them. My question is concerning this auction on the bay..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1863816953

Who makes this kit? Possibly a mirage clone becase of the seprate rocker panel? Thanks in advance for any help

Re: Hiya!

The car's location is Salem, OR. It's probably either a Mirage , which was associated with N&M Autobody of Salem, or a "Blackwidow" turnkey built by Shelby Custom in Washington state.

Welcome Machina

Hey thanks for the welcomes Do any of you guys know the dimensions of the real ferrari 355? And maybe the dimensions of the mirage kit after it had been placed on a fiero? How much of a difference is the mirage to the real 355? I heard it was like a mear 5% to the original..its that right? Maybe DKOV can help me on this? ???

Hey thanks for the welcomes * Do any of you guys know the dimensions of the real ferrari 355? And maybe the dimensions of the mirage kit after it had been placed on *a fiero? How much of a difference is the mirage to the real 355? I heard it was like a mear 5% to the original..its that right? Maybe DKOV can help me on this? *???
    Welcome to the forum!

Dimensions 355:
    (you will need to convert- meter is 100 CM, 2.5CM to an inch)
    Length:4.250m
    Width:1.944m
    Hieght:1.170m
    Wheelbase:2.450m
    Front track:1.514m
    Rear track:1.615m
    Curb weight:1350kg
    Front:225 40ZR/18
    Rear:265 40ZR/18
    19.4 gal fuel tank
    max power:380bhp@8250rpm
    Max torque:363 Nm@6000rpm