Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Murci/360 - SO close, yet no cigar!

Murci/360 - SO close, yet no cigar!

It's been over a year now. Loud mouths and high words were being thrown around that a Perfect Murci is being built! Where is it? The interest is there, yet, there NOTHING!! I'm beginning to think that there's cheap talkers on this forum who claims the world, but offers beans.

I seen a 'missy' on Powerhouses's website, yet, it seems FAR from Finish. The Extreme 360 now has a Stradale bumper, yet We dont see any reviews on those kits yet?! The German guys are so damn irritating, but at least they're showing pics and cars being sold.

Come on guys!! Don't just talk, show us proof that you are the fibre Gods!! Where's the kits? The NAERC Diablo and Extreme 355 are the last and only kits to actually succeed in the European exotic replica world. There's such a HUGE market our there, Steve and Extrme seems to be the only two giants doing anything about it!!

Any other kits? DB9? Z4 ? Not even a GT3 or Carrera transformation from a boxter or older porsche! The kit car industry is DYING!!

BTW: I'll post pics of the progress of my 360 kit soon. It's going in for prep and painting this week

Re: Murci/360 - SO close, yet no cigar!

why dont you make your own if it's that easy? its really simple to say you can make a perfect blah blah but in reality it take half a year of work to set up good molds, if not longer. it's also incredibly expensive if done right. go figure.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Quote Originally Posted by illuder
    It's been over a year now. Loud mouths and high words were being thrown around that a Perfect Murci is being built! Where is it? The interest is there, yet, there NOTHING!! I'm beginning to think that there's cheap talkers on this forum who claims the world, but offers beans.

I seen a 'missy' on Powerhouses's website, yet, it seems FAR from Finish. The Extreme 360 now has a Stradale bumper, yet We dont see any reviews on those kits yet?!* The German guys are so damn irritating, but at least they're showing pics and cars being sold.

Come on guys!! Don't just talk, show us proof that you are the fibre Gods!! Where's the kits? The NAERC Diablo and Extreme 355 are the last and only* kits to actually succeed in the European exotic replica world. There's such a HUGE market our there, Steve and Extrme seems to be the only two giants doing anything about it!!

Any other kits? DB9? Z4 ? Not even a GT3 or Carrera transformation from a boxter or older porsche! The kit car industry is DYING!!

BTW: I'll post pics of the progress of my 360 kit soon. It's going in for prep and painting this week*
    +1

Could someone get in trouble if someone made a kitcar out of a concept car design?
    also, I know who gots the z4 kit for miata.
    -If you build it...they will buy.-

The Murci on the powerhouse (missy) is not being made by me but I am following this build closely as I love the detail being worked into it.
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Quote Originally Posted by AutoMX
    why dont you make your own if it's that easy? its really simple to say you can make a perfect blah blah but in reality it take half a year of work to set up good molds, if not longer. it's also incredibly expensive if done right. go figure.
    I am not saying it is easy. Nor did I say that I am a builder. I am not, but there are MANY members in this forum who are builders and that is their trade for a living. Lambo has released the Murci a long time ago, and I am sure that every kitcar builder thought about building a replica. My point is that althoug I know it is expensive to build and time consuming, there is a demand for it, how come the builders who has been singing for so long of building one has not completed the project yet? If Extreme could build a 360 within a year, a Murci should take around the same time period. :-\

yes but there has been a 360 kit to modify for years, many years, and the same isn't true for the murcielago. i don't know the origin of the extreme 360 kit, and i know that at least half of it is 100% their own since they are the first out with a modena coupé, but they are one of the few forum members who actually make their own kits.
    builders don't make kits, they build cars using kits, and i know only 5 companies today that are making their own kits/designs right now.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Illuder if you noticed I started on the project less then 2 months ago. I have been put in a really bad financial position and I had to put the Murc on hold. I tried to sell a set of 355 panels but the first set of molds came out like shit. I recently convienced a friend to help me pull good molds and parts so I can sell a few to get back on my feet. Once I get on my feet I will be completing the Murc and it will be the most accurate on the market.

Hi i am trying to load some pics and it is going wrong

Hay what's up.

door
    Attached Images Attached Images