Thread: Viper kit

Viper kit

I remember seeing a kit called VETPER... Some Viper look alike for the Corvette.
    I liked it because it didn't try to be en exact replica but simply a viper inspired car.

Anybody knows if it's still available? Is it worth the price. Where can they be reached?

Thank you.

Larry G

Re: Viper kit

I remember those kits back in the mid 90,s i highly doubt they are still avalable because i havent seen for sale. Your better of trying the Viper kit offered by www.fierofactory.com .
    So whats wrong with a replica?

Low and behold one for sale on the net...

http://www.replicar.ca/product_desc.php?id=45
    Visit My KitCarOnLine Blog<br />http://www.kitcaronline.ca and Links Site at http://www.kitcars.ca

The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

The only thing that bothers me about these guys is this:

If anyone has this edition can check it out and see if I am right....
    This cover was actually for a company called Automotive Affair (I believe the kit was called the Vortex).
    Not these vetper guys.
    If you look at the end of the article there is a light grey blocking above the bottom Pic.
    This is where the original contact info for Automotive Affair appeared.
    Plus the Photoshop job of "vetper"on the bumper and front cover.
    I think there are very distinct differences from the vetper and Automotive Affair's replica,
    starting with the shape of the front fenders and viper scoop profile... and of course the viper windshield.

Very misleading as afar as i am concerned.
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Doesn't surprise me...we are in the kit car world. Typical kit car business behavior. Still is not right though, just typical for this line of business.
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Got the mag right here ..

This cover was actually for a company called Automotive Affair (I believe the kit was called the Vortex).
    >> Yep the blurred part was "Vortex!"

If you look at the end of the article there is a light grey blocking above the bottom Pic.
    >> Close its actually on the following page along with the rest of the article. Company was out of London, Ontario.
    >> The space above the pic was details on the cost and along with "cost is FOB from the factory in London"

Plus the Photoshop job of "vetper"on the bumper and front cover.
    >> Yep along with the blurring othe ACELR8 license plate from Arizona (Arizona! the company was in London, Ont.!!!)

Auotomotive Affair I believe made a jump to Maple, ON (north of Toronto) then disappeared. Not sure if they really sold anything ..
    Visit My KitCarOnLine Blog<br />http://www.kitcaronline.ca and Links Site at http://www.kitcars.ca

I have a vetper fiberglass kit for sale 303 908 0668 or wizzzzard@hotmail.com. anybody interested go to. vetper viper replica the kit I have is the gts thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vetperviper
    I have a vetper fiberglass kit for sale 303 908 0668 or wizzzzard@hotmail.com. anybody interested go to. vetper viper replica the kit I have is the gts thanks
    U HAVE A WEBSITE? pics?

the vetper viper kit is for sale 4500 dollars.303 908 0668.its mounted on a 1994 corvette with 29000 miles.no title.but have a bill of sale from previous owner .sold as parts car ..dont let this go.I'm located near denver co.the kit itself use to cost 8000.lt1 engine with 29000 and 6 speed trans.cost arround 4to5 thousand.plus viper headlights 1000 more viper tailights and foglights another 1000.not mentioning the rest of the corvette mostly complete, but not title.this car use to have a salvage title.this is a vetper viper replica.go to vetper viper replica and see. themodel I have is the gts.car and kit are included on the price 45000.cheap cheap cheap.