Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K1 Attack

K1 Attack

http://www.k1-styling.sk

Any one got any views regarding this kit? I am considering it..

Re: K1 Attack

expensive, not alot of bang for your buck, and you get an automatic honda powered car in the end. looks awsome, but i wouldnt do it.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

i assume it's fibre glass body?

i think it's carbon fiber but I'm not sure.... :-\
    the kit cost 20 grand and has everything you need but the engine and tranny...

as far as i know it's a fiberglass body, CF would cost alot to make and require much more equipments like vacuum bagging.

you get the body, chassis, and lights as far as i know, and you need to get an entire automatic v6 accord to use the drivetrain, various electrical parts, and i believe the flashy yellow suspension costs extra. i know the CF seat buckets cost extra.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

I love the looks but i hate the powerplant. out of all the engines out there they just had to pick a Honda.
    So whats wrong with a replica?

Quote Originally Posted by capt,ginyu
    I love the looks but i hate the powerplant. out of all the engines out there they just had to pick a Honda.
    I agree. Even though I am a pure breed "bigger is better" freak, they probably use the honda drivetrain because it is efficient, readily availible, and there are a lot of after market parts.
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

good business plan, maybe i should contact him and ask him to join this forum

if you really wanted to make it wild, you could use a turbo on the honda, and mate it to a audi transaxle to mount it longitudonaly. but the kit is so expensive that it's hard to justify. you'll spend $45000 on a car that has a hard time selling, even on ebay.

Here is a link to the Atack's Forum.... Ask the guys that are building the kit....

http://www.attackforums.com/