Thread: 360 Modena Red Colour Code

360 Modena Red Colour Code

My 360 IRAprojects is FINALLY ready for painting! ;D
    Which is the colour code for the 360 modena red? :

Re: 360 Modena Red Colour Code

Hope this is ok
    Attached Images Attached Images    

This came from my 360 parts book so it must be right,if not it is ferraris fault
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Illuder please post some pictures of your car once it is painted. Are you still going to sell it?

Is it true that black hides the lines?

I was thinking of using black which would hide any irregularities in the gaps. But I sure hope that gaps are not that far out of wack.

Extreme, thanks for the colour, I'll ask the bodshop on Monday about the Rosso Corsa Red.

Kermit, yes, I am still going to sell it. I recently just built a house, bought a new CLK AMG and a new Renault Megane 2l for the wife, invested in a commercial property, and to top it all, my wife is now expecting!! ;D . so you can safely say that I AM WAY over my head and finances are a little tight. My MR2 is a 2001 model, has about 10 000km on the clock (I only used it on weekends as my main car was a BMW330i) ad a right hand drive. Top condition, and the bet bodyshop in South Africa is doing the job on the IRA kit. I has the wheels done up and it is well documented on this forum that th wheels cost me a small fortune. Ill post pics as soon as I go and see it again and take some. The project cost me so far $56k with the donor, but I will be happy to recoup at least $50k back. I can get that price easily here in South Africa as I feel it is low. Let me know if you are interested, send me a PM.

PiMPaLiCiouS: ABOUT THE COLOUR: the fibreglass job is fairly good, there arent many out of line/shape panels...do you gus really think I should opt for the black instead of red?

I think red will sell better.

Black is not good on a kit car(grp) it tends to show any slight imperfection. It does not mater how good you are, if you are doing a full car I guarantee you will not do it 100% perfect. People may disagree but these people donít know what a good paint job is. Please do it red if you want to sell it, I have a little experience of what colour people want and 80% want red, so if you want to sell it go for red!

I saw a survey that said red was the best color followed by blue then black then yellow (something like that).

I read that a 360 Replica sold for $58,000 and it was black (i'm searching for the link). I think it depends on how well the car is put together. But I would be happy to drive black I also like yellow but nobody seems to like yellow.

http://lamborghinireplica.com/ForSale/For%20Sale.htm Scroll to the Bottom
    http://www.kitcars.com/Classifieds/A...sified_id=1958

rosso corsa red it is then!! will tell the bodyshop tomorrow!