Thread: lambo diablo turnkey

lambo diablo turnkey

hii guys

Im interested in the mucielago and now since there are no good ones around, really im looking for a turnkey ready to go but iam a bit confused to which one i would go for and is more safe to invest in.Im also looking at the diablo but i need help to know which manufacturer would provide me with a great turnkey.

I would appreciate it if anyone would guide me to information.

thanx

Re: lambo diablo turnkey

Check out the North American Exotic Replicars Diablo replicas, they are suppose to be the best lamborghini replicas on the market. They use either a Fiero chassis or a Diablo replica Chassis designed after the orginal and very safe. They also offer a Race chassis for the Diablo replica which could handle big engines. The only problem is they are very expensive to build you will need atleast 50k to get started but its money well spend if your looking for the best and can't afford the real thing.
    So whats wrong with a replica?

I personally would never go for a kit Lambo. They cost a fortune for a kit, and with the money you spend to make a great replica you COULD find an older Ferrari or Lamborghini.

One for sale here

http://www.kwikercars.com/
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

for cheap but unsupported lambo kit car projects, ebay is your friend.

for a serious ($$) but good quality turnkey diablo, check kitcentral.com to find a good builder near you. i can stand behind Chassisworks, Wild Rides, and numerous other after seeing their creations in person at Knotts. again, you get what you pay for.

the only turnkey murcielago builder making them regularly is Steve's builder(s) at Triangle G, but their non-fiberglass work has been very questionable and people have complained alot. steve is a good guy in reputation and sculpting and fiberglass skills, but whoever does the welding and electrical work has gotten quite a bit of negative chatter. TG is also the only kit available right now. i would hold off on buying a murci kit for now.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

I wouldn't touch that Triangle G kit to save my life.
    So whats wrong with a replica?

the triangle g kit is improving alot now. and after seeing the murcielago in the movie the transporter.WOW!! i want one of those babys. that car is so much newer and modern looking than the old outdated diablos.... ;D