Thread: bugatti

bugatti

has anyone here tryed or know someone that is building a bugatti,zonda or enzo

all the people who build kitcars out there i respect you, if you do make kitcars from scratch then why dont you make your own concept car that is just for you?.

Re: bugatti

To my knowledge there aren't any Bugatti or Zonda kits out yet.. But the third is different. use the search engine on this site to find the results.

There are many kit car builders that have built their own models. Shelby Custom Exotic's holds the speed record right now for the quickest production car EVER. 249 MPH. SSC aero. They started just like allot of us did.
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

The Bugatti seems like a very reasonable kit, since it has nice big road car lines. The Zonda seems a bit harder and would require a ton of custom work past the body panels. The Enzo is started, to my knowledge. Use the search button.

I'm designing a kit right now for the second generation MR2 that is completely original. Also, look at the Widebody Talon that is on this forum - pretty unique.

really do want to get into kit car builing, how would i start off i'm shure evey one on here strted out knowing nothing any help would be apretiated

aconcepts

no you have to know engine body eletric and compostes
    if you want to start then just get your design and build your plug and away you go

the veyron now has the world record at 252.something mph. i think it's something like the 4th time the record has been broken this year. it went from Mclaren F1 to that porsche modifier but i forgot the name, to the koenigsegg CCR to the aero to the veyron
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

it was in a magazine this weekend and was said by the reporter it will be a widow maker,like what happened to the maclaren f1 and other super fast cars, that you need a f1 driver reactions or fighter jet pilot reactions when people try and push the limit. these people who can afford them think they can handle it as they might of had other super cars but these are something else,.

Did the Aero actually go 249? When and where? Last I heard they hadn't yet done it but planned to in 6-8 weeks. That was from the horses mouth less than a month ago. I know their goal is 249 but I haven't found any info on their site that says they did it.
    Rick Lord<br />http://www.kingdomcustoms.com<br />http://www.desertlord.com/galleries/.../signature.jpg

yes it seems they didnt officially do it. they might have done it but not officially, since they need to do it somehwere with official timing to get proper stats.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

I thought I read they tested it at the Speed Way in AZ. Hmmm... I'll have to try and find the article. I don't see it on the website though. maybe I'm just crazy
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous