Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cash sale on a 430

cash sale on a 430

my friends uncle is a multi millionare and has got back in touch with some family members(family dispute) now hes getting on a bit (70) and has no children, so his 2 nephews ( my friend and his bro) are going to get a few things when he dies ,he has allways been a ferrari collecter but got rid of all his cars as he thought he was getting to old to play around with these things and bought a 911 gt2 and a merc sl 55,
    so the other day my friends phone rings and its his uncle, he says what you doing and do you fancy coming down to marenello in egham (main ferrari importer for europe and the uk) as hes booked a test drive on a convertible 430.

the driver takes him out for about 20 mins comes back and say to my friend does he want a go!! hell yes was the reply and out comes the video camera, the test drive asks him to not film the speedo or him as he could loss his job for going a bit to crazy in the car.
    anyway 145mph down a road passing cars like there not there!!!
    big smiles all round and his uncle puts a deposit down there and then. now they know him there as hes had a few ferraris of them and hes jumped the queue but still has to wait 3 months..
    a week later he back to his happy ferri owning self and the phone rings and ferrari tell him a 430 coupe has come available and if he can get there he can have it straight away.30 mins later hes in there looking at it and a man comes in with a suitcase full of cash and buys it there and then 106,000 in cash!!
    now his uncle is pissed off now so he goes to another ferrari dealer and buys a coupe as they had a smaller waiting list(3 weeks)
    but still doesnt cancel the original convertible from marenello!! so hes got 2 430's!!
    now to keep his wife happy a car has to go, so the porsche 911 gt2 has been give to my friend and his brother as he has told his wife that he part exchanged it for the 430!

Re: cash sale on a 430

People and their money.. oh how would it !? : Pretty cool story.
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

probibly the only post i enjoyed reading

new challenge 430
    Attached Images Attached Images    

rear

exhaust placings nice

ill try and get the video up on the web of the test drive if i can work it out!!

is that not a tall story di silva??? ;D :P , rich people are usually stingy with their money...! :P

maybe this old man has gone nutty with age! ;D

go visit him, maybe he'll feel sorry for you that u're driving a replica, and give you his sl55 for free!! ;D

he picks it up on monday!!
    ive been invited round on the sat/sunday to see it, does anyone know how to put up video clips?

you can use file sending services like www.filefactory.com but use the permanent 500mb or less option
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com