Thread: MUST SEE THIS 12,000 tURNKKEY

MUST SEE THIS 12,000 tURNKKEY

does any one know were i can get this http://www.usedfieroparts.com/bodyk/f50/ in a turnkey this guys outa stick i want the same body and pricae or a lil less or more

Re: MUST SEE THIS 12,000 tURNKKEY

May I give you a small bit of advice??

Do Not and I repeat Do NOT.. Buy anything from that site unless you want to own a death trapp. I have met and talked with the owner "Dave" I have seen his work in person. I have driven a 30+ thousand dollar Diablo he built and I will tell you the F50 kit isn't even worth $12,000. He claimed to of sold his last F50 kit about 2 years ago.. If you're bent on dealing with him, do it in person see everything you'll be getting and see what he considers a completed car.. if you don't care believe me he won't either.

My 0.02
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by EEExotic

Do Not and I repeat Do NOT.. Buy anything from that site unless you want to own a death trapp. I have met and talked with the owner "Dave" I have seen his work in person. I have driven a 30+ thousand dollar Diablo he built and I will tell you the F50 kit isn't even worth $12,000. He claimed to of sold his last F50 kit about 2 years ago.. If you're bent on dealing with him, do it in person see everything you'll be getting and see what he considers a completed car.. if you don't care believe me he won't either.

My 0.02
    thanks alot do you have a aol user nam eor a chat name

That does not look anything like an F50. I can guarantee that everyone would instantly call it a kit, no one would fall for it.

wow great price... i bet people will buy it who dont know much about kits. they always do. then complain latersaying they did not expect this kind of junk . i mean look at the price .

Dave must be doing some good marketing to lure many lambs into his lair.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jake1913
    Quote Originally Posted by EEExotic

Do Not and I repeat Do NOT..* Buy anything from that site unless you want to own a death trapp. I have met and talked with the owner "Dave" I have seen his work in person. I have driven a 30+ thousand dollar Diablo he built and I will tell you the F50 kit isn't even worth $12,000. He claimed to of sold his last F50 kit about 2 years ago.. If you're bent on dealing with him, do it in person see everything you'll be getting and see what he considers a completed car.. if you don't care believe me he won't either.

My 0.02
    thanks alot do you have a aol user nam eor a chat name

AOL.. EEExotic I/M me anytime
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

Is the fault that he does shoddy work or that he is a shady businessman?

both....
    he doesn't tell it as it is....i ordered my 360 kit from him, it arrived all bent, the right measurements are different to the left, no manual, no nothing, we have to improvise alot to get it where it is now....there were so many things gone wrong, I have lost count... :'( cost me quite a bit more to have it repaired...