Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 55MPH Impact w/Testarossa kit

55MPH Impact w/Testarossa kit

I was involved in*an MVA yesterday. I walked away sore. I was traveling 55mph on a 4 lane highway on the east bound curb lane when a woman decided to make a left turn accross the highway directly into me. The car is being repaired now. For the most part I can't believe how little damage was done with the force of the impact. Take care. Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: 55MPH Impact w/Testarossa kit

Wow man sorry bout that, Hope it looks good when its done...and I hope you gave that lady a piece of your mind...lol...Anyways hope to hear your ok...
    Potatoes....mmmmm.

The car sustained major steering component damage, the rack broke, a tie rod snapped, the front cross member drivers side bolts sheard and the rim was destroyed. Good thing I held off on the installation of the Held slalom suspension. That is now being installed. The woman actually tried to tell the police I was at fault she said and I quote " look at that car he had to be speeding", she was issued a ticket for careless driving I was issued no tickets. I really thought before the impact it was going to be my day to die. Take care. Bill

Well im glad to here that the woman received a ticket, But saying you were speeding was ridiculus.! Well the rims and rack, tie rod can be fixed but it will take time.. Im happy that it wasnt your day to "die". Anyways glad your ok...

Hope the car is ok...after its done repair..
    Potatoes....mmmmm.

ouch, that's gotta be nasty. how is the money being handled? there have been many stories about insurance not wanting to pay the real cost of repairs as they cars are not serially produced.
    glad you're ok.

by the way what kit is that? CK3?
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

I do not even care at this point about the money. Her insurance company would have to pay. I am not waiting for them. I drive the car every morning to relax. I will see what I can get from them but again like I said it's already getting fixed on my dime. I am just happy to be here to tell the story. I am looking for a few before pictures to post. Take care. Bill

Well I am happy you feel that way...and yes I would like to see the full shot of the car...sounds so cool.
    Potatoes....mmmmm.

Here is a recent before picture of my baby. Take care. Bill

By the way someone asked who's kit it was? I wish I knew can someone help me answer that question?
    Take care. Bill

Wow that car just looks so amazing, Damn why did it have to be that car that got hit and not some random old, rusty honda....
    Potatoes....mmmmm.