Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FINALLY!! A murci Kit!!

FINALLY!! A murci Kit!!

http://www.cyclone-automobile.com

Well done Germans!! And not badly priced either! ;D

Re: FINALLY!! A murci Kit!!

HI all,

Those pics of the cars, they look like real murci's?? Not being a fan I think I can afford to write this quesion, but what was wrong with the triangle G kit??
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

I AGREE , THATS LOOKS BAAAD '' I WANT ONE""" MARIO

those are kits? they look just like the real thing!!!!! finally a good replica to replace the old outdated diablo.... ;D

doesnt look legit at all. those photos are just of one customized murcielago (a real one) with racing seats for whatever reason. they just changed the hue in photoshop and added the 3d diagrams found on lamborghini's own website. no kit here guys.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

are u sure AutoMX? It surel looks like that Polish kit we were talking about before!

I am hoping it is a kit!

Anyone in Germany to verify this?

Quote Originally Posted by pavo_rodddy
    HI all,

Those pics of the cars, they look like real murci's??* Not being a fan I think I can afford to write this quesion, but what was wrong with the triangle G kit??
    TG Kit has many flaws, the main one being the roofline not being curved like the original. Search this forum, you will find more info as well as comparative pictures.

they are making turnkeys only and it was originally designed and done in Poland as fas as I know* : the price is NFG for 70k Euro in Germany You can easily buy used Ferrari 360 if U r lucky enough even with F1 Gear system. So its better to buy a Triangle kit than this one at least cause this baby is really overpriced* ;D

the murcielago in the photo is real due to the fact that windshield, headlights, wheels, mirrors, interior, suspension, and rear are all real parts. real parts would not fit the polish or TG kits.
    it's really easy to photoshop a couple pics and set up a website, so i wouldnt get my hopes up.

another possibility is the RKS approach. they had TG murci clone kits for sale and put up photos of real murcis on their site as the "finished product". so it's possible that this company may have a TG or polish kit for sale, but anyone that uses real photos to try to sell replicas is obviously not very honnest.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

hmm dunno but according to my humble opinion this thing looks like the polish kit, turning lights are same for example on the real car they are triangle as I remember, but here they are common