Thread: This could be interesting - New Furore

This could be interesting - New Furore

Had this link sent to me yesterday, havent had a chance to read it fully but it looks interesting.

www.furorecars.co.uk

Its fully road legal & has a second seat under the airbox at the back. You would get a few strange looks turning up to the local supermarket in that

Attached Images Attached Images    
    308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)

Re: This could be interesting - New Furore

Quote Originally Posted by drew355
    Its fully road legal & has a second seat under the airbox at the back. You would get a few strange looks turning up to the local supermarket in that
    Road legal???* WHERE??* not in the USA....

Others have build "toys" like this here in the US with very limited success and practicality....Next please!

VK
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

It's legal in the UK thank goodness.

that one looks like the real deal though. the indy kits in the US here look like something weird between the real indy car and some standard shape car. that one isn't very good looking to me. this one looks like an awsome idea though, a headturner indeed. if it were in the US, it would need a DOT approved windshield.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Quote Originally Posted by goyal99
    Quote Originally Posted by drew355
    Road legal???* WHERE??* not in the USA....

Others have build "toys" like this here in the US with very limited success and practicality....Next please!

VK
    Hey now, I've seen dune buggy's that are considered road legal that have far less framework than this car. Why are you saying that this wouldn't be legal here in the states? I see all the required lights........

And a modified shield for a motorcylce could easily be adapted to use as a windshield.....
    &quot; I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said &quot;I drank WHAT?!?&quot;&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis159
    Hey now, I've seen dune buggy's that are considered road legal that have far less framework than this car.
    In the great state of Ohio, almost anything flies. I have literally seel flashlights duct taped to the hood of a wrotted out truck and motorcycle/car creations that I would not even feel comfortable watching on an Americas Funniest Home Videos episode.
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions