Thread: Round Headlights

Round Headlights

I know this doesnt have to do with anything but with everyones resources maybe someone came across this.* I am looking for round headlights like on the ford forty nine concept.* anyone have any ideas for this?

Re: Round Headlights

1st gen Mazda Miata has round headlights:

Sorry for the pic, only one I could find on google

Hi all,

There is another option too!! Gen. 1 rx-7 had round headlights that folded up and down, and someone has done this mode to a fiero rebody, a 308 rebody.... ;D In the link provided below there are two 308 rebodies chronicled on the site, the one in question is called black beast, and if you click on the black beast link in the upper rite coner, it will take you to a build table of contents, and if you click on the exterior mods link you'll see a bunch of pics and one of them will be the black 308 with the rx-7 headlights........

http://www.tekchip.com/ferrari/fiero_fusion.asp
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Quote Originally Posted by pavo_rodddy
    Hi all,

There is another option too!!* Gen. 1 rx-7 had round headlights that folded up and down, and someone has done this mode to a fiero rebody, a 308 rebody.... ;D* In the link provided below there are two 308 rebodies chronicled on the site, the one in question is called black beast, and if you click on the black beast link in the upper rite coner, it will take you to a build table of contents, and if you click on the exterior mods link you'll see a bunch of pics and one of them will be the black 308 with the rx-7 headlights........

http://www.tekchip.com/ferrari/fiero_fusion.asp
    Hi all,

OOOOOPSSs.....Forgot to add that Ausfiero on here bought this kit from the owner, and both can be reached through here or the link above...........
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

for that shape try the new VW beetle
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

New VW Beetle,New Mini Cooper,Streetrods Use Mercedes lights,New 2002 up T-bird,Late
    Dodge neon,Jeep Liberty,all have rearward sloped headlights simalar to the ford concept
    car lights ;D
    Mike

subaru impreza 2002

if you do a google search for eurolite they a company that makes square and round bulbs if you want that ice blue exotic car look at night

Also take a look at Porsche lights from 993 or 997 models and see if those work out for you.