Thread: CoolCustomCars 355

CoolCustomCars 355

Anyone deal with them?? are their kits any good?

let me know
    Jordan

Re: CoolCustomCars 355

ron is good as far as everyone has said, but he is getting out of the kit car business last i heard and i heard something about eventually selling the molds, so if you're going to buy a kit from him, do so soon.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

I have dealings with Ron and I am pretty upset. I have ordered parts not a kit, Ron has owed me a convertable top for a 355 for almost 6 months now. It's one excuse after another. He also owes me a set of 355 mirrors. I will be glad to retract this when he comes through. I would recommend buying a car from his inventory if I were you. He tells me he is overworked and a small shop, thats fine but both the parts he still owes me come from vendors and he has had full payment from day one. Proceed with caution, just my opinion.
    Take care. Bill

then i guess the better thing would be to come and pick up what's there with money in hand, and make arrangements for the other pieces, and a contract if he requires money down
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com