Thread: HELP Diablo 6.0

HELP Diablo 6.0

Hey guys sorry to bother you, I require a diabolic 6.0 kit for a fiero.These are the only companies that i found that handled them, and that didn't look half bad:

IFG INC.
    Exotic Rebodies
    Kitcar.cc

I need all of your help on this one guys, i need simple clean cut answers (Because since your all very gifted im going to be spending an hour reading every thing ) So any you have any experiences with these companies? or have built any of their kits? HELP please before i begin to cry ;D

Marcello

Re: HELP Diablo 6.0

More and more I look and talk to people, it looks like D&R is the way to go.I am looking to build a Roadster.good luck!
    Prasad

IFG has one, but I think it's a little too chubby on the sides. They have all the interior replica parts!
    ed

8) How did you overlook the cars from North American Exotic Replica Cars (NAERC)?? They have a great 6.0 and the interior work is untouchable!
    www.exoticreplicacars.com
    I have the Roadster and they have been A1 to deal with.

No No

I fully accept the fact the North American Exotic Rebodies are one of the best but its just getting to be a bit more expensive for me unless i read the page wrong which im feeling i did. It says stage 1 $11,000 stage two $14,000 .............. so does this mean it adds more money to the base kit price? or is it another $14,000 for stage 2? can someone please help me and tell me how much is a fully complete 6.0 kit?

8) Hey, I see what you mean. I am certain that you do not add all the prices together. My experience has been that the prices of the kits and the parts in the industry are usually very close from one company to the next once you start to add and subtract things. Anyway, just give Ken a call I am sure he can set you up.

I talked to Ken a couple months ago and discussed pricing. I found that there was alot of stuff in his packages that I didn't need or was willing to go buy myself. What I did was gave him a list of stuff I wanted and he came back to me with my own custom package price. With all the options and acc. I wanted, his price came out less then the D&R package.

Send him and email and he is quick to respond from my exp. He and I corresponded on the weekends via email so that really encouraged my to his dedication for his business.

I will say “be careful”… Deal with people who have good reputations and who will talk to you on the phone. If possible visit them in person.
    That's what I did ;D and it made me a happy person ;D

K thanks for the advise guys, any who i wanted to know which company is renouned for good service so any who which company is well established for ethics and service?