Thread: f50 kit?

f50 kit?

anyone know where you can get a decent f50 kit?

Re: f50 kit?

I saw one for sale on (I think) kitcars.com

And in the advert it said they aren't made anymore (maybe other companies still make them)

There is one on Ebay right now. Sorry I don't have the link handy but just go under Ebay Motors\Sport Cars\Ferrari.

I think it was on the first page. Didn't really look into it much just glanced by it.

www.usedfieroparts.com sells f50 kits

There is a company called used fiero parts they offer F-50 kits but right now they are out of stock of "KITS" they offer turnkeys from $12,000 USD. http://www.usedfieroparts.com/bodyk/f50/

Hope this helps

I have the unstretched F-50 kit from Used Fiero Parts. The glass is good but the fitment and instructions are lacking. One thing to be aware of is that the door bottoms have to be trimmed "about 2 inches" which means messing with the window tracks in the doors. These guys have made some nice show cars, but have no idea how to sell a "kit". Basically, you will get seven or eight fiberglass parts and you get to figure out how they fit together and get mounted. I knew all of this going in and still purchased from them because I had to have an F-50 look-a-like. It will be a very sharp car when completed.