Thread: will a tubi exhaust work for a fiero base kit car ?

will a tubi exhaust work for a fiero base kit car ?

i was wondering will a tubi exhaust work for a fiero base kit car? if so how will it sound like? ???

Re: will a tubi exhaust work for a fiero base kit car ?

It all depends what engine the Tubi is mated with....if used with a stock GM V6 it will definetely sound NOTHING like a Ferrari high-pitced engine or sound....Of course you can make it work to fit your engine but why bother with Tubi?? I seriously doubt any kit cars (Lambos included) have used Tubi as their exhaust of choice....Besides being LOUD and OVERPRICED they will need to be custom fitted....Okay they look cool but who cares - they usually on the underside of the car!

Save your money and buy a.....BORLA

VK

Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

if someone needs a good deal on a Borla exhaust, my friend's borther works there, they have a great shop, and a custom exhaust will run about $300 to $600 last i heard from him.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

whats the difference between a borla and a tubi? does a borla sound really loud ? will it sound better with a v6 or v8, i mean a borla?

I can tell you from my personal experience I've used BORLA on a couple of cars (Porsche 928S V8) and it sounds magnificent!!* Deep sound and of course a little louder than stock but most exhaust systems sound louder than stock mufflers and pipes....BORLA uses great construction and can be found in many high end German cars (Audi, Porsche and others).* It's stainless steel and it won't rust after a few years like some other cheap systems...I recommend the BORLA systems highly.

TUBI is also a quality exhaust system but it has a lot FEWER applications (can be ordered custom made) and they tend to be a lot more expensive than BORLA systems....I have heard a few F355 cars with and without TUBI and they are indeed LOUD....Besides most Ferrari users buy TUBI because they don't really care about how they spend their money and because TUBI is targeting high end cars (Ferrari, Lambos, Benz, Porsche).* Therefore,* having a TUBI installed on an expensive car besides the added HP gains comes the STATUS of having such an expensive add-on installed....I suspect TUBI makes custom exhausts for a V6 but I don't know that for a fact...Check their website for more info.

CAPRISTO is another high-end exhaust system and has a distinct sound at high RPM....They are also expensive and well made....Check out the page below for a sound test of a CAPRISTO with open valve bypass fitted on a Lambo Murci...Turn up the volume and enjoy!!* *;D

http://www.nicksforzaferrari.com/for...bsite1_043.htm

VK
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

cool, thanks for the helpful link.im thinking about it.. ;D