Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Murci Kit!

New Murci Kit!

Ok we're ready to let the perverbial "cat out of the bag!"*

EuroWorks has just let out a "Sneak Peek" of their new Murci kit. It came off a real car. Right now it will use all original lights. Also it is designed for a tubular chassis, that's not to say someone can't put it on a Fiero if they wish.

Here is the link to their sneek peek site.
    http://www.euroworksexotics.com/Mira...miragelago.htm

Lambo

Re: New Murci Kit!

WOW!! Brilliant...looks exactly the same.... EXTREME, competition for you now!!
    Couple of problems with this one... it's all in one piece!! Personally I feel it is easier to build when it is in separate pieces, just as the original. It is VERY difficult to build it in one piece form. Secondly, it is a spyder, yet, I dont think they have the mechanism for the roof. Lastly, those lights on its own will cost the price of the kit...they should make replica lights...

Other than that, it seems VERY exciting, and I am sure with Euroworks's reputation on Mirages, they will do well in the USA market...HOWEVER, from the information I received from Extreme, I suggest all potential buyers hold on and judge which is the better one...

I believe that the donor for the Extreme Murci WILL be available in USA/Canada and the costs should not be as high as building one through a tube frame...it is potentially a murci kit at half the cost of building one with a tube frame donor...(just what I worked out, I have no confirmed prices as yet..)

Could anyone invite a spokesman from Euroworks to join our forum to clarify a few things? I am sure MANY people have a lot of questions!

Finally the kitcar world has caught a wake up!! If it doesnt rain , it pours!!!

EXTREME, here's a LONG SHOT for you...You could ask them for a replica bonnet and front bunper, hahahaha..They must surprise you and accomodate you, since they need to recoup as much money as possible on the investment... ;D worth a try..you have nothing to lose...

Alan the owner of Euroworks is a member :-) I was going to say I didnt think Alan had that kind of operations anymore - ie turnkeys. I noticed the "factory" in the url .. perhaps he visited someone elses build shop..
    Visit My KitCarOnLine Blog<br />http://www.kitcaronline.ca and Links Site at http://www.kitcars.ca

Alan, where are you?! :P

So its a perfect replica?
    -If you build it...they will buy.-

no it isnt perfect by any means but it looks like a step up from the TG kit, the body lines are a bit wavy and the fact thats its 1 piece pretty much isn't too great either.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Thats what I was getting ready to type its a TG

Look at the door latching points and look at the flate windshield ledge and compare to the TG with there car and the real car.

This is the real car.

This is the set up that I will have once plug is done. Alot closer to the real car.

The car does look really nice though.

u really think its a tg pitbull? it doesnt look it...or they really refined the TG on the orange one.... see the air vents on the side sills...the orange one looks like the original... i think why u think its a tg is because of the 1 piece body? :-\