Thread: Has John Watson ever.............

Has John Watson ever.............

Hi all,

Since getting the new extended windshield, has he ever installed one with working wipers and spray on washer fluid......??
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Re: Has John Watson ever.............

yes also look at dave newmans car

Hi all,

Funnwheel's car is not finished in this aspect, go to the thread titled "pics wanted of nonstretched watson 355's".....On the 2nd page he posted a pic of his car...Now unless he has them hidden he doesn't have them on............

Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

I don't think he wants washers on his convertible. If he ever used them, he'd get sprayed in the face. ;D

Bob
    Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

hey it happens and you gotta be very careful ;D i've gotten sprrayed in my 240SX many times but you just gotta do it at either high speeds or when not moving. something like 30mph will get you nice and wet
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

I have a John Watson car with extended windshields car and I have windshield washers and they work just fine, they came off a 2000 Grand Prix and the jet is on the wiper arm............big Jim

I am installing a hotrod wiper kit on my watson kit with extended indshield. It is easier to get a universal wiper kit out of a hotrod magazine than it is to try and modify the fiero mechanics. The hot rod versions are small and low profile due to the cramped space in some of those 30's and 40's cars they are intended for.

I have found several items intended for old hot rod kits that will work on my 355 kit rather than modifying the fiero originals(stuff like seat belt kits, chassis harnesses, wiper kits, power lock/window kits, fuel cells, overflow tanks, etc.)
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions