Thread: you just GOT to try this out!!

you just GOT to try this out!!

www.mysticalball.com

It's flipping SCARY and MIND BLOGGING!!

Re: you just GOT to try this out!!

wish I could mind read,I would then know when a customer rings if he is a time waister or not hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by EXTREME
    wish I could mind read,I would then know when a customer rings if he is a time waister or not hahahaha
    usually I ask them upfront, 'what is your budget?' 99.9% of them stay silent (due to the approach),

but then I say,' I can quote you on the best IT solution if I know what you're planning on spending'...

then reluctantly i will get a 'between xxx and zzz' amount.... I can easily determine by the tone of that answer...

in your case, if he says '1000 quids ', tell him, sorry sir, in order to succesfully complete a kit, you need a cash budget of xxxx.

It might sound rude, but honestly, you rather sort out the finances way before hand, that way you are saving hours selling to 'oxygen'. If the guy is REALLY interested, he will understand that there are time wasters out there and he will try to prove that he's not a time waster...

That's my experience in my industry,...yours might be different..

dont worry illuder. its all math. IF u add any 2 digit numbers and subtract it from ur original number .. it will be a multiple of 9.

eg. 49 : 49 - ( 4+9) = 36
    48: 48 - ( 4+8) = 36
    47: 47 - (4+7) = 36

39 : 39 - ( 3+9) = 27
    38: 38 - (3+8)= 27

and so on.

so, u will notice all multiples of 9 have the same sign. Sorry for spoilling excitement. ahahah

:P

yeah, but how does the crystal ball know which sign to show?? I dont enter which number i've chosen!!

it shows the sign in multiples of nine.

for any number u choose , after computing it, it will turn into a multiple of 9.

for eg. just say u chose 89 : 89 - (8+9) = 72
    34: 34 - ( 3+4) = 27

so.. it doesnt matter which number u choose. in the end after the calculations it will turn into a multiple of 9.

in other words... u are being forced a sign which is consistent with all multiples of 9.

hehe, i'm beginning to get it... it's still a brilliant way to amaze people...