Thread: Need help

Need help

Hi,

My name is marcello, i live in toronto canada, and im interested in building a Ferrari 328 GTS kit, now i have been doing quiet a bit of research, and the only thing i could come up with is a company from Windsor ontario: Fiero Conversions, INC. can some one please give me some advice whether or not this company develops good quality molds or if you know of another more renouned company that develops 328 GTS kits.

Re: Need help

If you want my opinion..STAY THE H#LL AWAY from them! I have heard and experienced nothing but BS and headaches with them. What stage of completon are you looking for? Do you want a completed car or do you plan on building it all on your own?

here is a recent example of Fiero Conversions BS

http://www.kitcar.com/consumeralert/home.html#anchor-FC
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

You might check on a kit that is about 90% complete up in Sudberry, Canada. It is a 308 but is hands down the best 308 replica ever produced and it is a steal at $9,500.00 USD...it comes with alot of extras and all of the hard work is done! If I could sell my 308 rebody soon, I would jump on it myself. It's not a 328 but you're gonna have a hard time finding a 308/328 manufacturer anywhere.

Marcello, don't even think about buying from them.... I made the mistake of buying one of their 328's back in 95. Besides being a poor quility... their business ethics suck!!!! I had to spend allot of hours doing body work, in order to get it looking not too bad....

thx for your opinions guys, the main reason why i was asking your opinions about the company is that i recieved a reference from them by an employee even tho i have never heard of the company in my entire life. I want to build a kit car my self because my cousin has just completed a deceptor countach kit from www.kitcardreams.com and it was a blast watching him build it from scratch, and it was right there and than that i decided to build one myself. I am mechanicaly inclined to build one, i work in a car restoration shop my self, i have about 75% of the minimum tools requirements from dale's www.lambobuilder.com site in my possesion, however i will be purchasing more eg. welder, sawzal's etc. any ways i was hoping that you guys can give me a suggestion on certain "unique" kits on the market because all i see is lambo's and ferrari's, which is great, but i want a very unique look like a GT40 replica and things of this nature, the only lambo that "I" am interested in is the Lamborghini 6.0 diablo. Are there any manufactureres out there that offer this kit? and how much is it??

THX

Marcello

This guy sells a 308 kit as well as a F40. He may be able to help you , also makes several other fiberglass products.
    www.fibersmith.net

I bought the Fiero conversions build video on the 355 and testarossa. The videos were poor quality the cars looked ok. The main problem was the customer service , they could never make up there mind on the price of the kits or the videos. If they have the kit you want , then you have to make a sacrifice, deal with there poor service or don't get the kit you want. If you can vist them , and make sure they have the kit and see it before you buy , then you might be ok. Just use your best judgement. I think the testarossa video that i have also has pictures of there 328 too. I ll check. I paid over 130 dollars for the videos and the instructions, call me crazy but when you want something bad enough you pay for it.