Thread: Murci Tube frame

Murci Tube frame

AutoMX, you posted this a while back on kitcentral... do you have measurements and plans for me to build one?
    http://www.kitcentral.com/pn/html/in...25f2759a545078

Re: Murci Tube frame

narec sells diablo chassis plans, not cheap but its alot better than anything else out there. the $750 tube chassis plans would probably be OK since this wouldnt be a diablo anyway.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

i'm not sure that tube frame will fit the murci..

coming to think of it, Ken is on this forum, i just dont know which alias he goes under... CARBUILDER i think...

Wohooo! Ken? Are you out there??!

this is interesting.. automx, you might like this link..
    http://downloads.webguy.ca/

they guy posted those here a while back, it's brian wolf's stuff, and it's gotten very mixed reviews. i personally wouldnt trust my life in the hands of something that got bad comments.

as long as the NAREC chassis is dimensionally accurate to the diablo chassis, it will fit a murcielago, they have practically the same chassis (lambo makes them on the same jig as the diablo) with tiny modifications to the body supporting pieces (mainly the engine bay area)

the gallardo has a completely different chassis and would require re-engineering something but the murci is basically the diablo chassis.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

extreme, do you think your next murci kit will fit in the NAERC tube chassis?