http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Despe...QQcmdZViewItem

take a look,
    design looks pretty awesome to me,

is it a modified diablo?

g2g to dentist lol :-\

check it out.
    -jordan

Re: Desperado?!?!?! F1?!!?!

Yeaaa, I was thinking the same about this kit....Someone should get it and mold it and sell copies (if they have any business sense)...Forget about making plugs out of foam from scratch and sh$t like that which take forever to complete....This looks like a nice, authentic kit and chassis looks complete....It looks like others have the same idea so it won't be sold cheap.....

I tried to find info online but nothing is available....The seller didn't have any info either and of course no title, just a bill of sale....None the less a good mold-making opportunity for something different.

Vk
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

Look how deep the door jambs are. You better be an 85Lb Asian contorsionist to get into this car
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

looks plain, no curves, no fine lines, and a diablo wanabe. for that cost and effort, build up a replica diablo..

Sure think guys....anything else than a Diablo or a 360 is not worth a dime >

I beg to differ and I think this replica looks GREAT! and for a LOT LESS money than any Diablo build or 360....

and who gives a crap about the deep door sills??? or is the Countach builds any different when it comes to getting in and out??

Check out this "cheap" car below and look at how deep the door sills are.....

I think that's the LEAST of your problems......but then again money talks and BS walks

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...e/VK_in_GT.jpg

All the best - VK

Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

Quote Originally Posted by goyal99
    Sure think guys....anything else than a Diablo or a 360 is not worth a dime* >

I beg to differ and I think this replica looks GREAT!* and for a LOT LESS money than any Diablo build or 360....

and who gives a crap about the deep door sills???* or is the Countach builds any different when it comes to getting in and out??*

Check out this "cheap" car below and look at how deep the door sills are.....

I think that's the LEAST of your problems......but then again money talks and BS walks* *

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...e/VK_in_GT.jpg

All the best* - VK

I personally think the car has allot of potential, It could use some fine touches here and there mainly on the rear of the car, adding some ventallation and breaking up the solid blocky look. change the tailights and adding some nice projection reccessed headlights depending on the width of the chassis you may be able to adapt C5 suspension to all four corners and have a nice vehicle. There is allot of finished car included for the price, if its been fabbed correctly so far you have a nice platform to finish. It would be interesting to talk to the owner and get some history on the ones completed. All in all its not a bad deal.
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

I spoke to Jeff Nicklus' receptionist last week. The orrange car is not areal car but a rendering of what the finished product is intended to look like. Last I was told they had a private offer for $15,000.00. Not sure how real the offer is as it is still on ebay.
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

if thats the car, whoever did the photo of the orange car all opened up is very good a photoshop. it didnt even attract a second glance from me.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

to my eye it looks like old BMW show piece, NAC?A or something..

italdesign NAZCA

but it doesnt really look like it to me
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com