Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: G Money Exotics Murcielago

G Money Exotics Murcielago

Here to announce the G Money Exotics Murcielago Kit Progress . On the serious note I didn't realize by posting a few quick pictures on the progress of the Murcielago that I would offend anyone. I just wanted to show a sneak peak of what was going on behind closed doors. It is all good though, I have already put the updates on kit central on pg 7 of the photo diary (click on the first pic that has the forklift). Aconcepts and I will start posting the build process on this forum as will. Updates might take a little time to post since personal funds are being used to complete the car but please be patient.

Re: G Money Exotics Murcielago

the back has not been level yet

automotiveconcepts2002@yahoo.com

Since you said yourself that this plug was not made from my templates, I therefore should not be linked to this plug are all its flaws. I can also say that you need to realign that entire plug since some of those sections are pretty badly crooked and non-symmetrical.

But hey what am I to say, it looks like you're the engineer here.. :

I'm just a guy who does professional work on computers with dozens of clients, individuals and large companies, whom I can reference, and by the end of the year I'll have a Bachelor's in Science in 3D Computer Graphics and Animation...
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Since updates have been posted on this plug I have not mentioned your name in the G Money Exotics Murcielago Thread. I mentioned Aconcepts and I. So what are you talking about. As for the back section of the Murcielago I know it needs to be leveled, considering that the rear is lifted in air. Read the post in the thread you will see that it has already been noted. Again, what are you talking about. As for your credentials, I am happy that you will be graduating soon with a bachelor's in 3D. You need the degree in order to get a job in the graphics industry because your skill isn't good enough to get the job for you.

Say what you want, I'll just sit back and look at how this progresses. I was just making sure I'm not associated with this, this isn't "my quality of work" apparently :
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

aconcepts
    Which material you used for construction ?

ask g
    we use pressed bord wit are temps

Come on, are you guys starting this again? Continued insults, insinuation, and/or arguments will lead to nowhere, and have no benefit, so let's just stop and finish the car huh? ;D

it gets annoying when every day theres a new negative comment about me, almost always in completely unrelated threads. what does my 3D have to do with a 355 interior? i have no clue but thats one example. i think this is the only thread that our bitching belongs in

No they are not it is over we are building it so sit back and watch have 2 new employees coming to the Cali shop in 2 weeks
    with MAD* skills