Thread: ontario car show

ontario car show

for the last two years i have held a carshow here in ontario, most of the cars that came out were all imports

how many people in the ontario and us would come to a car show if it was held in southwestern ontario, for only kit cars and fiero's

who would come? it would be in aug, how many people here have a car that is compleate or near compleat,
    the show would also be a camp out if you wanted to come down and spend the night camping, the last two years i held it at the air port near my home town in chatham ontario, do you tink it would be worth holding?

kitcarnut

Re: ontario car show

something different ,I would come and I,m sure some members from our club and it is not far from US boarders, so you could atract some folks from States.

how does it work ? I'm sure you can't just say let's have a show here. permits, insurance,blah blah. what would it cost for replica-Fiero person ,etc I guess there are lot of legal issues to organize such event ???
    I would contact some clubs and get answer from them. if you can get good amount of people to show their cars, it could get larger nex time to come.
    go 4 it!! 8)

like i said i did one last year and one the year before and i did go and get all the proper permits and insurance, i made my money back because it was a controled enterance and spectators were lined up out the gate, i only charged 5 buck cnd, and there were door prizes and other giveaways, if you could get enough people to email me that they were coming i would do it for sure
    last year there were 167 cars and the first year was 87

so........ there is plenty of potential..... i am also gooing to be holding a motorcycle sutnt show on the same scince i stunt and am part of a stunt team with my 2001 yamaha r6, 1993 ninja zx6, and of course the croud favorite, my little 2003 honda 50 dirt bike rapped in cheata print...........lol

I might be up for it...... it will depend on the weather in my case, as driving from Ottawa in rain will not happen!!!
    One day show ???
    Sandy

i would love every one's feed back, on every thing, one day show, two day show ect....