Thread: WHO,S SHOP IS THIS ????

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

WHO,S SHOP IS THIS ????

Making a field trip to look at this as soon as i fined out where the SHOP is at ,to see if its real

i like this bottom picture an the roll bars are right up my alley

would you pay $4500.00 for a set of these custom tail lights

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Re: WHO,S SHOP IS THIS ????

That i believe was alan's or one of his partners at Euroworks and his murci project that is no longer
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

No longer? Know the reason why? Funds? Audi lawyers?

he was quite enthusiastic on this forum just over a month ago about this project, what happened?

From what he told one of the places that do glass work for us , that this is not the inside of his shop ,i have a firm deal for one of those modified bodies if we will redo the rear fenders an widen the back 5" across ,an i fully understand that it is a MODIFIED TG with a better front cap ,anything to save time an money ,i would even take the front cap an doors IN THELAST PICTURE an get the rest from TG 8)
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Don't know what you've been told IKRider, but don't send money if it is the shop you think is our ex partners...I almost got scammed..I've been in the business for 24 years and built cars since the 70's, and never have been misled like this one..

And Magus the only thing I can say to all is Sorry...What was contracted was not delivered! And our reputation almost suffered for it.

Thanks all

Alan

LOOK ,instance message me as much info. as possible , I agree if you have nothing GOOD TO SAY ABOUT SOMEONE OR THEIR COMPANY then do not go out an publisize mis information ,make the field trip yourself , lay the money down an if you cannot leave with parts , move on , DON,T SET YOUSELF UP FOR A FALL : Look thanks for even posting , i respect the way you handle youself about this issue , INSTANT MESSAGE ME ,i think i know who it is ,i will go their an check it out ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Euroworks
    Don't know what you've been told IKRider, but don't send money if it is the shop you think is our ex partners...I almost got scammed..I've been in the business for 24 years and built cars since the 70's, and never have been misled like this one..

And Magus the only thing I can say to all is Sorry...What was contracted was not delivered! And our reputation almost suffered for it.

Thanks all

Alan
    WOW so sorry to hear Alan. I am glad you figured it out in time before anything could have been done
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

THANKS FOR LETTING US ALL IN ON THE now we know who to stay away from so we don,t have to