Thread: Improved 355 Body?

Improved 355 Body?

According to Ron at Fancy Cars @www.coolcustomcars.com he has corrected the defects in the stretched 355 bodies, does anybody know anything about this? now that ive got the bug im thinking about building my own, tour de france blue with light gray interior, ah oh, im drooling on the keyboard

Re: Improved 355 Body?

Again I ask the question. Why does this company have pictures of the 355 Spyder ( the black one with the doors open) on their site. I know for a fact the car was/is from Pauls Exoctics. The background is from Paul's in Ft. Lauderdale. Just wondering why you would put a car on your site that would mislead people to thinking you built it.

BO

I have talked to them too, about there kits. I was intrested in the 512TR, he didn't have the 355 kit complete yet. The pictures of the Testarossa and 512TR look pretty good, better than any i have seen yet. As for the pictues of the 355s that are from another company ,he has them there to show what one would look like completed, as an example. He is a bit on the high side for prices but i guess you get what you pay for, i have spent hours on the phone with him about his kits and he has sent me many pictures of them. I could not complete the deal ,as of the many problems with my job at this time.

Ron has come down in prices now with his 355 kits and is currently selling all of his molds to focus on building trikes now. If I had to start over and not be so picky I would have used Ron's 355 kit.
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Not me. Been there done that. I would of purchased a 32 coupe street rod that someone else built.

Anyway, does anyone have I could trade for FunnyWheels III?
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyWheels
    I would of purchased a 32 coupe street rod that someone else built.
    My next build will be a 37 ford truck from these guys....http://www.37ford.com/truck.htm

That will be after I recover financially from the 355 in a few years
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions