Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BMW Kit?

BMW Kit?

I sold my merc this week... :-[ :-\ :'(

But I bought a new BMW 530d ;D , carbon black on black leather, ful lhouse, sat nav, etc...getting it in 4 weeks (hopefully)

I need a kit for it...been browsing the AC Schnitzer sites and Hammann and usual, but they are SO expensive!! any ideas? suggestions?

Re: BMW Kit?

paper mashy ;D ;D ;D ;D I did my first ever body kit when I was 13 with it!!!!! must say though,it fell off when it rained

A bmw does not need a bodykit. Just lower it and slap on some 3 piece polished 20" rims.

grtzz
    blackpass

try a search of Japan apparently there are some nice kits available there.

at a really high japanese price!! Veilside kits are almost as expensive as extreme's 360 kit!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackpass
    A bmw does not need a bodykit. Just lower it and slap on some 3 piece polished 20" rims.
    grtzz
    blackpass
    I'm putting on 19" bling bling... but I cant seem to get lowering springs for them...I dunno if the warranty will be void though

You can use the m-technik suspension. It is the same suspension the m5 is using. I wouldn't go for lowering springs only, considering the weight of the car. Why not buy an adjustable coilover kit from kw or h&r. It is a bit more expensive but it's worth it. I have a adjustable coilover kit from kw under my car and it drives awsome. Plus if you ever get tired of your 19" wheels and you want to replace them with something bigger or smaller, you can simply adjust the ride height.

grtzz
    blackpass

i bought the E60 model..

In my opinion you don't need any body kits, Tinted windows and shiny black paint job.
    The best body kit would be to make it look like an m6 or m5 [whatever it is]...
    And then get a supercharger

M5 like kithttp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-5-Series-E60-E61models-Body-Kit_W0QQitemZ7979813575QQcategoryZ36475QQssPageNam eZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

AC like kit
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-06...QQcmdZViewItem